Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You want sex...You got it...StoryTime..Gather Round' Marci D's First Attempt!!!

marcid21

....the room was smokey and the bass of the music was pumping in my ears....I could feel my entire body throbbing, all over, from the tracks this sick fuck was spinning....I closed my eyes, to feel the music, feel any and all intoxications just take over my body....

and that's when he came....I could feel his shadow over power me as my eyes stayed closed...I felt his soft but strong hand glide across my face brushing my hair aside...both of his hands carressing my face, as i opened my eyes to look up at him...Only my eyes couldn't find him....The smoke, the lights, the confusion...I just couldn't make out his face...though i could feel his hands...caressing my face, my shoulders, my back....I could feel the chills run up my spine, just as he ran down it with an ice cold ice cube....rubbing it on my shoulders, up my neck, and then letting it drip down my back...

Suddenly his powerful hand was leading me through the dance floor to somewhere unknown...again I tried to open my eyes..but the confusion of dancing bodies and bass beats just overwhelmed my senses....I tried hard to make out his profile...as he led me toward the back of the club....I followed like a lost puppy dog...all my senses slowly being stripped from me... We entered a dark room, with a crimson red light glowing around it....the music wasn't as loud, but I could still feel the bass within my body....

Then a force pushed me down on a bed...or no a couch....hard to tell, visiablity was shot....but I could feel something soft, and fluffy underneath me...like one of those fluffy blankets with feathers or something gone wild...Then I felt a firm but gentle grasp around my neck, as I was engulfed by a sweet kiss of passion...His lips so soft, and strong...finding what he wanted...his tongue smooth like silk, careesing each inch of mine...spelling out what he wanted next...When I felt down to help remove my pants, I realized they weren't there. Apparently they had been removed at some point, and I was unaware....Pleased at their absence...I felt him lower himself to where all my heat is generated from...My legs opened as if welcoming him home...as I felt his soft lips sucking on my inner thighs....my mind reeling....thinking of only one thing....every minute of his touch that I savored....as he slowly moved upward..his fingers exploring inside me...deep inside...pushing me to new heights....I know I moaned and squirmed...while my mystical stranger worked his magic. I could feel a slight film of sweat starting to surfacing on my body...unable to stand the intense pleasure I was being spoiled with....As his fingers explored, his tongue of gold worked into the equation....devouring every inch of what he seemed to own...taking every in of me in his mouth, and pleasing it times ten! By now I was sure I was moaning things I never had....but still he persisted....at this point I could think of only one thing...returning the pleasure being brought to me...i pulled him up from his shoulders....as he sat on my bare chest...amusing himself with what he found there....as I amused myself with what I found....touching it, with my tiny hands....feeling how hard he was...amazed at the manliness that he possessed....Without delay I took him in...and took him deep....my mouth, and lips..covering every inch of him. My lips glided up and down loving the taste of him...my taste buds just wanting more and more.....I was hoping he could hold out for a long time....because I would be here for a while...My tongue teased him...swirling around his head....my hand firmly wrapped around him....as I tried to look up...yet again....but all i could see was a shadow over his face.....

Suddenly...I was forcefully flipped over....laying face down on the warm fuzzy blanket....i felt him lift up my body, my back arched, as i grabbed onto the arm of the sofa for support.....first i felt his fingers...searching for an entrance....and then, I felt the pressure....as he slipped inside me....ever so gently..and stayed there just a minute....as my tightness grasped at him and sucked him in....pulling him in deeper and deeper...I could feel his body pressing and pounding against the back of mine as his rhythm picked up...feeling him slip in and out of me as i got wetter and wetter....it seemed to on for hours....until...suddenly..I reached a height of ectasy I swear no one could match...With hard steady, slow thrusts, he plunged himself inside of me....each time going harder and deeper....I know I screamed out...I know it! My teeth clenched hard and my eyes were squinting shut....I could feel him throbbing, as I was throbbing as well....floating as this feeling overpowered me...one of pleasure that I was positive would never exisist again.......

I caught my breath, as he did his.....he wrapped me up in the furry blanket and craddeled me to sleep....kissing my forehead and caressing my face....my naked body warmed not really by the blanket...but by his gentle touch....

entering my sleep.....all I could see...was that the room was smokey and I could hear was the bass ringing in my ears.....my whole body throbbing fromt he beats.....