Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Week End Wrap Up

vikkii123

Ok so how was everyone's weekend??? What did ya do??? Ok so I didn't do anything really. Had a lay low weekend but that's how I wanted it. I also got some really good news.. my mom is renting me a 1 bedroom apartment for $100 less than what I'm paying now.... I'm so excited. :)

Friday I meet up with Brian aka nyisformeatheads at Tiesto. And I must say Tiesto did rock Avalon. I think he threw down a sick set!! Then Sat just went out shopping with my girlfriend and then ended up crashing early.

But guess what is coming...:D S&D woooooo hooooooooo:D

Here is a little info for you all: John Aqu(not even going to attempt to spell the rest) was using two blank records on Friday, and all of his tracks that were spun were in a program in his laptop, then they got trans. on to the blank records. Technology huh?

Originally posted by kaydup

Here is a little info for you all: John Aqu(not even going to attempt to spell the rest) was using two blank records on Friday, and all of his tracks that were spun were in a program in his laptop, then they got trans. on to the blank records. Technology huh?

That is pretty cool.. Thanks for sharing :D

Tiesto definitely rocked... I was really glad I went to hear him. But Avalon was WAAAAAAAY too crowded. Getting onto the dance floor was impossible (which I realized only after trying to drag Drew and my girlfriend out there)... it was like a human cattle line! But at least the music was really good, albeit OLD... nothing really fresh at all, just stuff you've heard 100 times but still love anyway. I guess that there was a mix-up at the airport and Tiesto didn't have all of his records. Apparently he spun mostly CDs, which he never does.

All in all a very fun night. But it left me a little worried about Sasha and Digweed.... if they packed them in like that for Tiesto, I'm VERY scared to think what's gonna happen on Friday. Then again I don't care... I can just stand very still, listen to the phazon and be perfectly happy. :D

This week is going to draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag:blank:

Brian and I also learned never to buy drinks in Avalon again! And we also decided that we all need to get there early Fri and take over the right side of the stage, that way we will all have room to move that night! So as soon as you get there that is where you should head!!!

Originally posted by kaydup

Brian and I also learned never to buy drinks in Avalon again! And we also decided that we all need to get there early Fri and take over the right side of the stage, that way we will all have room to move that night! So as soon as you get there that is where you should head!!!

Alright I'm confused now.. are we meeting by the bar or by the stage??? Help please??? I think some one should post an offical meet-up thread so we all know where to go :)

Yeah, Avalon has seen the last of me buying drinks there (yeah, right)... but next time I'm bringing a flask or something. They really pissed me off on Friday!

After seeing the scene on Friday we figured it'd be best to take over a section of the stage. When it gets really crowded it's tough to find people near the bar. There really isn't enough room to even stand around. Plus, we need to jockey for position early so we have room to actually dance :D

I think if we all met up the stairs to the stage, instead of at the bottom of them our night would go a lot smoother! So, should we make it "official"?