Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PVD @ space

soldado

I have new found respect for PVD. Last night at Space was my first time ever hearing him live and I must admit we was amazing!! :bounce:

Right now I am suffering from lack of sleep here at work :( Lucky are those how stayed home today. ;)

what an amazing night, PVD dropped a bunch of new stuff, and some classics. talk about raw energy. the music and the vibe were incredible. I spent half the set, just sitting literally mesmerized by PVD’s set, and the other half of his set, I was dancing like a man possessed.

Special thanks to Pete and Tommy.. Attomic your the man bro; nice seeing you again.

one last thing Edgar V opened for PVD, and let me tell you he tore it up. it was nice to hear Edgar V ,once again in the club; he helped to put on the map.

If both Edgar V and PVD played as great as they did at Ultra, than it must have been a blast! They were THE BEST at the festival. Edgar should have gotten a slot on the MAIN stage.

Hopefully he will be mainstaging next year at UTRA V! He rocked the house (tent) during the day. New songs, great vibe, the crowd was digging it big time and so was he. Chanting (EDGAR/EDGAR) and dancing their asses off. And I too have a new found respect for PVD. I heard him only once before and it wasn't anything like at Ultra. WOW! The atmosphere was intense. It's Monday morning and I'm still smiling. Thank you all for such a FUN time.