Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Breakfast...

when you stay home... you eat so damn much... (at least i do...)

I already had two breakfasts... first a croissant with ham and melted mozzarella, lemon zinger and a vitamin water... the second is crepes with powder sugar... mmmmm... cant wait for lunch...

Originally posted by klohe

I had French Vanilla Oatmeal....whenever I eat breakfast, I'm STARVING by the time lunch comes!!! :mad:

Mmmm, i went the French direction yesterday, with some French Toast.

I love breakfast. Whenever i invite my cracked out friends to stay the night, i make an awesome breafast the next morning and they always compliment me :D

Originally posted by dgmodel

when you stay home... you eat so damn much... (at least i do...)

I already had two breakfasts... first a croissant with ham and melted mozzarella, lemon zinger and a vitamin water... the second is crepes with powder sugar... mmmmm... cant wait for lunch...

go screw...you lazy louse of a broker! So you get to stay up there in the hills indulging you pansie ass, while I....the over worked, under paid Lil Bebe Bitch has to settle for two hard boiled eggs and rancid ice coffee??

AND...to top it all of.....I LOVE CROISSANTS!!!!!:rolleyes::mad::rolleyes::tongue:

Originally posted by klohe

:rolleyes:

when will u make me some???

Hmmmm...:idea:

I'll be going to Belgium this week. But I'll be coming back with Crepe mix, authentic from there.

Maybe then i shall create a masterpiece for my high-scorer in bball dreamgirl :love:

Originally posted by marcid21

go screw...you lazy louse of a broker! So you get to stay up there in the hills indulging you pansie ass, while I....the over worked, under paid Lil Bebe Bitch has to settle for two hard boiled eggs and rancid ice coffee??

AND...to top it all of.....I LOVE CROISSANTS!!!!!:rolleyes::mad::rolleyes::tongue:

lol... sorrrrrry!

Originally posted by gmccookny

Hmmmm...:idea:

I'll be going to Belgium this week. But I'll be coming back with Crepe mix, authentic from there.

Maybe then i shall create a masterpiece for my high-scorer in bball dreamgirl :love:

Crepes.....YUMMY!!!!!