Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what club do i choose?

i'm gonna be stayin in lindenhurst this weekend wit one of my boys(never been anywhere near ny) and we're goin out fri. what would be a good club to try. i dont wanna go to one with a strict dress code. preferably a large club with a good vibe

Originally posted by dolik

hmm....big place with a good vibe and without a dress code on a Friday?

lol you're making it too easy....Vinyl, of course.

True..but could be a little shocking for someone's first time out in NY. Roxy might be more comfortable for them. Although Vinyls vibe is like no other....

Originally posted by bmw4jay

True..but could be a little shocking for someone's first time out in NY. Roxy might be more comfortable for them. Although Vinyls vibe is like no other....

what do you mean by lil shocking, and i'm rollin, not drinkin so i'm into whatever has a good beat and a good vibe

Originally posted by kingc79

what do you mean by lil shocking, and i'm rollin, not drinkin so i'm into whatever has a good beat and a good vibe

All I mean is ROXY is a more of a trendy, stylish hip crowd where Vinyl has people that pretty much just go there for the music, so you have all types of people(think diverse). I would go to Vinyl if I were you. :D

Originally posted by kingc79

thanks for the info, any diff in the music in the two? think vinyl sounds cool though

Musics all about taste, so it depends on what you like. I myself would choose to hear the skills of DT over @ Vinyl. Theres nobody else like him.

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Or you could also go see PVD @ SF.. Thats gonna be at least $40 to get in though. Probably packed too. Theirs lotsa option though. I would go where you know you'll enjoy the music.

damn, fuck that, ill have to pass on sf this time round, might try vinyl then