Clubplanet Nightlife Community

No work No school - Joeys role call

Thank God for Good Friday...I have off and then I have the following week (for Spring Break) off as well, so I'll definitley be at Joeys on Thursday...haven't been on a Thursday in decades since I started teaching, cant wait though:) :)

Originally posted by glennkrispepe

I would love to put some faces to the names on this board. If anyone is intrested I will set up a table in VIP this Thursday for club planet members. PM me your names and I will make sure to put them on the list.

Nice! I will most cetainly go if we are going to get our own table! Sounds like there is going to be a big CP turn out!

Originally posted by glennkrispepe

I would love to put some faces to the names on this board. If anyone is intrested I will set up a table in VIP this Thursday for club planet members. PM me your names and I will make sure to put them on the list.

I'll definitely be there if you set this up. Watch helixx break out of his shell!

Oh yeah, what's the cover? is there a reduced for cp'ers?

Originally posted by lesdig

Thank God for Good Friday...I have off and then I have the following week (for Spring Break) off as well, so I'll definitley be at Joeys on Thursday...haven't been on a Thursday in decades since I started teaching, cant wait though:) :)

YAY SPRING BREAK! ONE MORE DAY!!! I will defintely be there Thrusday night, Sunday night, and probably again next Thursday.

Originally posted by notallthere

HEY helix we gotta meetup if where bolth going solo

i think it will be free for cp'ers

Sounds good to me. Then I won't have to stand around looking like a moron wondering "Is that a cp'er? Is that one?" PM me w/ ideas.

I may go later on.............is there a good chance of me getting in without waiting outside forever(I'll be with at least 2 or 3 attractive girls ;)?

last time there was a holiday I passed by and the line was waaayyy too long...........

Heres the deal. I set up a table in vip and left a list with the guy at VIP with all the people who pm their names to me. If you still want to get oin the list, make sure that you pm me by 9:00 tonight. Also, I don't want to make any promises about getting people past the line, becasue it is a holiday and the place is going to be packed. I suggest getting to Joeys before 11:00 and you should be fine.

Originally posted by notallthere

Dude i dont think i am going now i think im going to south city grill instead if i see you though il say wsup

Ok, np. If anyone else is going solo, PM me? I really want to go out tonight, but again don't want to look like a moron alone.