Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Venting

kaydup

Here is my thread to let you all vent!! I will start it off, with my Sat morning trying to get Jimmy Buffett tickets for the summer. Let me say if you have never been to a Buffett concert you are missing out, even if you are not into his music! But I can't Fing stand Ticketmaster and all the scalping agencies. It is such BS, I had 3 phones and my computer going and still couldn't get tickets. And now the cheapest I can find is 175 for Fing lawn seats:mad: :blown:

That's it for now. I let the sounds of S&D Communicate take me away on the way to work, getting ready for Fri!!

Originally posted by kaydup

Here is my thread to let you all vent!! I will start it off, with my Sat morning trying to get Jimmy Buffett tickets for the summer. Let me say if you have never been to a Buffett concert you are missing out, even if you are not into his music! But I can't Fing stand Ticketmaster and all the scalping agencies. It is such BS, I had 3 phones and my computer going and still couldn't get tickets. And now the cheapest I can find is 175 for Fing lawn seats:mad: :blown:

That's it for now. I let the sounds of S&D Communicate take me away on the way to work, getting ready for Fri!!

Getting tickets for Buffett is near-impossible.. I know first hand. In college I worked for Front Row ticket agency out of NH. It's awful, but it's basically legal scalping. We'd go out and get tickets (with money they gave us), we'd give the tix to them, they'd give us a pile of money. Unless you REALLY know how to play the game you've got almost no shot at Buffett tickets (it was always THE biggest show... that and Springstein). We'd stay at the ticket-sale place overnight for Buffett (= $$$$)... Since no one but SERIOUS die-hards get in line that early, the tickets get scooped up by ticket agencies right away. (I know, I can be evil :tongue: )

My best advice though... go anyway! The parking lot of Buffett concerts are usually more fun than being there! Plus, most of the time people get so smashed they barely remember being there anyway!

Tailgating is the answer :idea:

OHHHH so your that guy:laugh: I know I went last year and it was a sick time. But I am not going to shell out 2 bills, I may just go and try and get one but you can't drive into the parking lot without a ticket. Damn legal scalpers, better and saffer business than dealing, but just as sketchy

Man that sucks !

It's that kind of stuff which is why I abandoned regular music for the most part. You can never enjoy your favorite artists live cause the scalpers ruined it for everyone. Unless you got online the night or two before and waited you weren't gonna get tickets.

That's why DJ's are great...it's like a little concert and I never wait more than a half hour to get in :)

Alright since this is a venting thread here goes.......

I HATE stupid mother f'n co-workers!!! WTF!!!! This kid sent me a journal entry to upload after I had already left for the day yesterday. So I got it this morning. However today and tomorrow are probably my most busiest days through out the whole month. I have a ton of deliverables that need to be done today and only today. Well it's only 10:00 in the frigen morning and he sent me an e-mail asking if I've had a chance to post his entry :horns: Ya because I'm sitting around doing nothing but waiting for people to send me shit to upload. GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!BlueTeamEnforcer.gifboid.gif

Sorry guys!! Thanks for letting me vent!!!

IS IT FRIDAY YET????

Originally posted by vikkii123

Alright since this is a venting thread here goes.......

I HATE stupid mother f'n co-workers!!! WTF!!!! This kid sent me a journal entry to upload after I had already left for the day yesterday. So I got it this morning. However today and tomorrow are probably my most busiest days through out the whole month. I have a ton of deliverables that need to be done today and only today. Well it's only 10:00 in the frigen morning and he sent me an e-mail asking if I've had a chance to post his entry :horns: Ya because I'm sitting around doing nothing but waiting for people to send me shit to upload. GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!BlueTeamEnforcer.gifboid.gif

Sorry guys!! Thanks for letting me vent!!!

IS IT FRIDAY YET????

Now doesn't that feel a lot better!

I have another Bitch! I hate stupid pointless meetings in the middle of the work day when you don't have time for them:mad: I've got two today!!! 1 down 1 to go:rolleyes:

Yeah that sucks. I hate co-workers that constantly bitch about themselves:mad:

I have another Bitch! I hate stupid pointless meetings in the middle of the work day when you don't have time for them:mad: I've got two today!!! 1 down 1 to go:rolleyes:

How about meetings that run past the time you usually leave?? Those are the worst!!:mad:

And my boss is famous for that!