Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question

vikkii123

Originally posted by kaydup

Yup, it is right behind the front lot :laugh:

:rolleyes::laugh:

No I guess it's some kind of bar. We (being myself and co-workers) are going out after work Thursday for drinks and some snobby girl that works here wants to go there and she is putting up a stink about it. So I think we are going to end up going there and I just wanted to know where it is and what it's like

Originally posted by vikkii123

:rolleyes::laugh:

No I guess it's some kind of bar. We (being myself and co-workers) are going out after work Thursday for drinks and some snobby girl that works here wants to go there and she is putting up a stink about it. So I think we are going to end up going there and I just wanted to know where it is and what it's like

I know EXACTLY the type of girl you're talking about. Constantly annoying, full or herself, and convinced she's the trendiest bitch in Boston. The same type that tries to drag you and your co-workers to the newest 'trendiest' bar, that usually ends up being stuffy, overcrowded, WAY overpriced, and just not a fun place to hang out with the co-worker crowd in general.

Or maybe I'm way off on this one :tongue:

Take her to The Tam... she'd love it there! :laugh:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I know EXACTLY the type of girl you're talking about. Constantly annoying, full or herself, and convinced she's the trendiest bitch in Boston. The same type that tries to drag you and your co-workers to the newest 'trendiest' bar, that usually ends up being stuffy, overcrowded, WAY overpriced, and just not a fun place to hang out with the co-worker crowd in general.

Or maybe I'm way off on this one :tongue:

Take her to The Tam... she'd love it there! :laugh:

OMG!!! EXACTLY!!!! THAT'S HER!!!!! That's the whole thing. There are two of them like that one guy one girl and they WANT to go and being very pushy about it and the rest of us are kind of like what ever. There is this bar right across the street practicly called JJ Foley's. It's CHEAP and a relaxed atmosphere... we've been there once before but there biggest complaint is that it's too smokey in there!! Whate ever!!! Get over yourself!! I don't want to go out and spend $6 on a beer! So now we are totally undecided where to go!

I hate those people. Because it is not like you are going out with your group of friends, so it is different and everyone just decides on an easy and cheap place. But noooo you need that one in the group to F everything up!!

Hey the Tam is a great place:laugh: They still serve Pabs Blue Ribbon:laugh:

I know the type... the last project I worked on for my last job had the EXACT same type of girl. The only saving grace was that my roomate was on the project with me and we'd make fun of her ALL DAY LONG! We all worked in the same crappy room, at the same crappy table and me and my roomate would IM each other back and forth constantly ranking on her. It got ridiculous after a while.... she'd say something annoying and stupid, you'd hear my roomate frantically typing, then I'd let out a huge belly-laugh... two mintues later, same thing happens, I type frantically, my roomate tries to conceal laughter... those were the days!!

The Tam is by far my favorite Boston dive bar... $5 red bull and vodkas w/ a more-than-healthy dose of vodka & they let you keep the red bull can. How are you gonna beat that!?!

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I know the type... the last project I worked on for my last job had the EXACT same type of girl. The only saving grace was that my roomate was on the project with me and we'd make fun of her ALL DAY LONG! We all worked in the same crappy room, at the same crappy table and me and my roomate would IM each other back and forth constantly ranking on her. It got ridiculous after a while.... she'd say something annoying and stupid, you'd hear my roomate frantically typing, then I'd let out a huge belly-laugh... two mintues later, same thing happens, I type frantically, my roomate tries to conceal laughter... those were the days!!

The Tam is by far my favorite Boston dive bar... $5 red bull and vodkas w/ a more-than-healthy dose of vodka & they let you keep the red bull can. How are you gonna beat that!?!

Yeah I forgot about the Red Bull there, that is right!

I have that girl here and we do the same thing all day long:laugh: