Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tempts Bouncer Shot???

Rumor is the guy that does the door at Joeys and Tempts was shot sunday night. He was shot on route 3 by a guy he wouldn't let in the club.

I feel terrible, he was always so nice and let me pass the line.

The scene is getting crazy!!!! what next???:blown:

Originally posted by toocute4u

This is what i was told by someone, they said it I'm just passing it along.

Hey TOOCUTE, pass this along for me will ya. I heard from my barber's girlfriend's second cousin's future ex-wife's mother-in-laws gynecologist that all drinks are free at the BAMBOO this summer on Sunday's.

Pass it along please!

This is what i was told by someone, they said it I'm just passing it along.

I think maybe whoever you heard this from watched Studio 54 Behind the Music one too many times!

Perhaps you might want to confirm things like this next time you hear them, we wouldn't want to be starting any rumors now would we?

WELL I KNOW THIS IS FOR A FACT, I WAS AT WHISKEY S AND ONE OF THE BOUNCERS WOULDN T LET SOME DUDE IN. WHAT HAPPENS NEXT THE DUDE DRIVES HIS CAR RIGHT THROUGH THE WINDOW. AS HE IS GETTING ARRESTED HE IS LAUGHING HYSTERICALLY AT THE BOUNCER, WHAT A SIGHT THAT WAS I MEAN HIS CAR WAS INSIDE OF THE PLACE. UNBELEIVABLE

:tongue: :tongue:

First of all I am not a newbie...just cause I have a real life and dont post as much as everyone calls me a newbie...I have met most of everybody in here or on NY board...and its not nonsense if you dont like what you see go into someone elses thread!!! I am not forcing you to read this!

Originally posted by ceepee

:tongue: :tongue:

First of all I am not a newbie...just cause I have a real life and dont post as much as everyone calls me a newbie...I have met most of everybody in here or on NY board...and its not nonsense if you dont like what you see go into someone elses thread!!! I am not forcing you to read this!

Relax there Mr. Guilty Conscious, I believe she was talking about the person who's thread this is...

Rumor is the guy that does the door at Joeys and Tempts was shot sunday night. He was shot on route 3 by a guy he wouldn't let in the club.

I feel terrible, he was always so nice and let me pass the line.

The scene is getting crazy!!!! what next???:blown:

that Sux!:(

Originally posted by pimpinforu

WELL I KNOW THIS IS FOR A FACT, I WAS AT WHISKEY S AND ONE OF THE BOUNCERS WOULDN T LET SOME DUDE IN. WHAT HAPPENS NEXT THE DUDE DRIVES HIS CAR RIGHT THROUGH THE WINDOW. AS HE IS GETTING ARRESTED HE IS LAUGHING HYSTERICALLY AT THE BOUNCER, WHAT A SIGHT THAT WAS I MEAN HIS CAR WAS INSIDE OF THE PLACE. UNBELEIVABLE

where you there?

Was that old guy covered in blood ok?

Did you see the guy try and get away?

He ran right into the glass thinking that was the glass he just broke.

He only hit 2 people one was covered in blood other looked ok.