Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can The Real FieryDesire...Please Stand Up!!!

dgmodel

lol... no its not some chica from tv... its a girl from real life... and you two look exactly a like... no joke!!! ask anyone here... im sure everyone would agree!!! anyway... i hear so much about your assetts, me being your "gangsta banka" when can i make a withdrawl???

Originally posted by dgmodel

lol... no its not some chica from tv... its a girl from real life... and you two look exactly a like... no joke!!! ask anyone here... im sure everyone would agree!!! anyway... i hear so much about your assetts, me being your "gangsta banka" when can i make a withdrawl???

WTF have u been hearing, liar.....well this girl does not look like me....sorry:rolleyes:

hmm, you want a piece of these assets...well get in line babes;):tongue:

i didnt get to where i am today, by waiting in lines or on them... time is money... all im saying is this... give me one night at the front of the line... put me up against the other 10 goobers you have waiting to try and pleasure you... give me one night... let me do my thing... then afterwards you use that one night as a basis to contrast and compare all others who cum after me... then after the 10th one... you wait on my line... fair enough???

;):D;)

Guest danni133
Originally posted by fierydesire

WTF have u been hearing, liar.....well this girl does not look like me....sorry:rolleyes:

hmm, you want a piece of these assets...well get in line babes;):tongue:

*pushes Marko out of the line 'Bitch I've been waiting in line for months now' :laugh:

Originally posted by dgmodel

i didnt get to where i am today, by waiting in lines or on them... time is money... all im saying is this... give me one night at the front of the line... put me up against the other 10 goobers you have waiting to try and pleasure you... give me one night... let me do my thing... then afterwards you use that one night as a basis to contrast and compare all others who cum after me... then after the 10th one... you wait on my line... fair enough???

;):D;)

hmmmm....well let me think about it and get back to ya....;) Will you provide me with maximum pleasure :licker:

Originally posted by fierydesire

hmmmm....well let me think about it and get back to ya....;) Will you provide me with maximum pleasure :licker:

no offense... fiery, you know i love you but... :::pushes fiery outta the way::: i dont need to think about anything!!!!

COME ON DG! :licker::hump:boobies.gif

;)

Originally posted by djmoonshine

no offense... fiery, you know i love you but... :::pushes fiery outta the way::: i dont need to think about anything!!!!

COME ON DG! :licker::hump:boobies.gif

;)

lmao. . .damn dg. . .u have a slick tounge. . .

now put your dick in me and itll be just as slick :D