Clubplanet Nightlife Community

After Hours Club@252 Club update, please read

Ive been gettin overwhelming response for opening night, many many emails and many telephone calls..for those interested in attending my best advice to you would be contact me by email and put your name on that nights admission list because the place will hold about 430 people and I'll tell you right now there will be a line and a strict door policy so if you dont want to wait outside for a couple hours I advise you to get your name on our admissions/ guest list RIGHT AWAY..I got our sound system and its fuckin bomb. Its made up of a 30,000 watt 3 way Tri-amped stack system with a Martin Probeam intelligent lighting rack. On Opening Night April 19th: We have confirmed: from Strictly Rhythm's 1st major Hit recording artist "Logic'" ("The Warning", "The Final Frontier") - Wayne Gardner , together with SUPER guests galore... Stathee and Chris Lewis as residents all night long..free coffee and punch, fresh fruit table with pastries. BYOB (NO GLASS) and PLEASE bring small 1 ounce airline bottles..mixer setups available...please mail me for the admission list or risk a long ass wait outside as I will NOT overpack this event..thank you, Greg - PLEASE RESPOND if you like...

Oops - email is spacelist@illbient.com or call me at 973-743-6443 and leave your name along with number of people you are bringing and which list your on - mine or Chris Johnsons..thanks ClubPlanet and see you all on April 19th and 20th - Opening weekend at 252 - Check out the clubs pic at http://www.illbient.com/club.html or website (which is not quite updated as of right now) at http://illbient.com/thespace/ thanks all, bye now greg

Hi all: to DjDan and others, I may have jumped the gun a bit on previously mentioning that Richie Rydell would be headlining on opening night and let me apologize if Ive misled any of you but as of right now (Wed. 4:20 pm) Richie is NOT confirmed as the headliner for opening night BUT hopefully as Ive stated before in 1 of my first posts on the subject of the club's opening that I do hope that the good people at The Metro Lounge will not mind him making a guest appearance. As you know Richie's primary duties lie as Metros Lounges resident DJ on Friday evenings, this along with Richie being the manager of Mondo Music, which is the areas largest DJ supply shoppe on Rt 17 give him quite a bit of responsibility and playing a 2nd set while having to work the following day can be quite a feat of stamina..lets hope that things will fall into place and we can have this very popular dj play but if things dont work out I assure all of you again that after 22 years of playing as a DJ myself I will ultimately provide the patrons of my place only the finest talent as far DJ's go...I realize that maybe the majority of you are devoted to alot of the newer Dj's that are currently playing the area's club circuit but the sound of the club will speak for itself and I will be showcasing some of the best talent of the PAST as well as today so rest assured that when you come in no matter who is up in the Booth - that person will be adept at motivating people to move...I will also be playing at times and trust me as I will pound that system like a veal cutlet, so lets look forward to all having a great time listening to the real underground music played the way it should be...thank you as allways, Greg

I can confirm the following details about the space selected for this new After-Hours event

A) It is three times the size of Metro Lounge.

B) It has ceilings that are between 35 and 40 feet high.

C) As a former Masonic temple it has a distinctly Art Deco feel and appeal.

D) The sound will be top of the line: EAW boxes powered by Crown amplifiers.

E) Lighting will be provided by Martin.

Finally there has not been a venue of this potential in NJ since The Meadowbrook.