Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Would it be okay if I strangled a few people?

OMG, I am so on edge right now. And I was in a great mood before I stepped into my office! I don't know why but it seems like everyone here has entered into a conspiracy to PISS ME OFF!

Would it be really bad if I strangled a few of my co-workers? :confused: I'd truly appreciate any input you can offer. Thanks! :D

:mad3::biggun:

Originally posted by tastyt

OMG, I am so on edge right now. And I was in a great mood before I stepped into my office! I don't know why but it seems like everyone here has entered into a conspiracy to PISS ME OFF!

Would it be really bad if I strangled a few of my co-workers? :confused: I'd truly appreciate any input you can offer. Thanks! :D

:mad3::biggun:

if it'll make you feel any better you can punch me in the stomach a few times

Originally posted by lavendermenace

I'm totally feeling you.

I just came back from MIAMI to find what on my desk?

A BIG PILE OF INCOMPETANCE.

everyone around me is mentally impaired.

:rolleyes::blown:

lavender they're just jealous that you went to miami while they had to sweat in their gray cubicles...lol

tastyt it will be okay put on some headphones and dream about big nuts :laugh:

Very good advice, all of you! Poisoning the coffee (and hot water, for the tea drinkers) sounds like a possible plan of action. But to let out my hostility I'll still have to take on the offers from Cintron, Vision and Crackorn (queer! lmao ;) ).

Lavender, maybe we can come up with a plan of action together? Like, poisoned ink on the books or something? There has to be some way to get rid of all these annoying publishing people... :idea:

Lavender, maybe we can come up with a plan of action together? Like, poisoned ink on the books or something? There has to be some way to get rid of all these annoying publishing people... :idea:

seriously, these people are really beggining to get on my last nerve.

BTW- what company are you at again?

Lavender- Holtzbrinck (St. Martin's Press, Griffin, Tor/Forge, FSG, Henry Holt, etc. etc.)

Xpander- Time is like a fuse/ Short and burning fast/ Armageddon's here/ Like said in the past/ Fight fire with fire! Ending is near! We all shall die!

:laugh:

Lavender- Holtzbrinck (St. Martin's Press, Griffin, Tor/Forge, FSG, Henry Holt, etc. etc.)

Xpander- Time is like a fuse/ Short and burning fast/ Armageddon's here/ Like said in the past/ Fight fire with fire! Ending is near! We all shall die!

:laugh:

Well, for your sake, Tasty...I was thinking more along the lines of..

Running

On our way

Hiding

You will pay

Dying

A thousand deaths

Running

On our way

Hiding

You will pay

Dying

A thousand deaths