Clubplanet Nightlife Community

official PVD roll call....

Who's going (besides me)?!?

And when is everyone showing up? I'm thinking around 11pm, since PVD doesn't come on until 2am.... I figure by time I wait in line a couple hours and wait in the coat check line another hour or so, he'll just be coming on!

See everyone there!!!

xoxo

Alexandra

Originally posted by Alexandra

Anyone?!

funny right?

back in the day this thread would have had 100+ replies and at least 300 views by now.. things certainly have changed.. lol

unfortunately i have to work saturday mornign and won't be making it.. at least my last pvd experience (twilo 2 year anni) was an amazing one..

i see your posting on the boards a little more lately.. and after all these years we still never met.. maybe one day.. lol oh yea, you should get there early and check out diaz.. he's definelty a great dj...

Originally posted by PFloyd40

funny right?

back in the day this thread would have had 100+ replies and at least 300 views by now.. things certainly have changed.. lol

unfortunately i have to work saturday mornign and won't be making it.. at least my last pvd experience (twilo 2 year anni) was an amazing one..

i see your posting on the boards a little more lately.. and after all these years we still never met.. maybe one day.. lol oh yea, you should get there early and check out diaz.. he's definelty a great dj...

someday we will get to hang out again my son. im gonna be there but i will be on ;ine around 9 30. i have a feeling it's gonna be a bitch of a line so you might as well get there early.