Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does anyone else watch "To Live and Date in New York" ?

...and if so, do you hate like, every woman on that show?

They could not have picked a WORSE group of women to represent NYC women! My boyfriend says if he had seen that show prior to moving to NYC, he never would have come!

I don't know who I can't stand the most... that Leoni chick, the Barracudas or Allison the "model." Ugh!

But still, the show is totally addicting -- my friends & I are all hooked. Anyone else watch?

xoxo

Alexandra

I'm hooked to the show also, but the women dont represent how dating really is in NYC. They don't seem to represent the average working women who works 5 days a week in the regular office grind, which makes up for alot of the manhattan people, but hey I guess glitz/glamour will make for a better tv show.

The women are very privileged in this show, but its fun to watch were they go to hang out, I've gotten a few restaurant ideas from it.

The barracudas are the typical sex & the city crowd. I think Leoni is pretty, but she looks like a typical "LA" type gal.

All in all a good show! Can't wait for the next episode.

ps. did you see when the girl was going to a dating service and the women who ran it was charging $15,000 :eek:

ok yeah , my moms been taping it for me at school and i'm home watching it , the undercover chick is definetly a whore ... that apartment with that shitty job ?? no way .. and they're all NOT from NYC , the baracudda's make me sick

it's a good laugh HAHA

erica