Clubplanet Nightlife Community

seaside hotels ??

i have been using that site in the past, but still you have no idea what kinda shit hole it really is. I was wondering if there was one or two that stuck out in people minds that seems to be in a decent location (xs, temps, merge) and don't have 30 dots heads living in it. thanks for the info anyway bro.

Originally posted by cmb1975

Hersey?

The only one Ive ever stayed in was the nastiest fuckin place ever! There was a baby bottle in the pull out sofa. God knows how long that was there. And whoops...we broke the bed.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: thats f'g hysterical.....a baby bottle.....

Hey CMB1975 i think we managed to reply to every single thread on the board......

I have absolutely no work to do at all.

Originally posted by djdanfury

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: thats f'g hysterical.....a baby bottle.....

Hey CMB1975 i think we managed to reply to every single thread on the board......

I have absolutely no work to do at all.

I have nothing to do...and if i did...i probably wouldnt do it. Im so unmotivated.

Originally posted by cmb1975

I have nothing to do...and if i did...i probably wouldnt do it. Im so unmotivated.

Ditto that ... i can't wait to see how motivated i am when summer comes. i swear to god i didn't do one thing at my job today. thank god for the internet and aol.

The Anchor Motel is kind of a hole, but its cheap and the people that run it are really nice. DO NOT stay at the Sand Castle, its run by this arab man and his son and they are CRAZY! (Lesdig-"Oh, so now you want to stay for FREE?!")

Originally posted by ClubGirl

Hershey Motel is the only hotel I ever stay in...=)..In Seaside that is..

I have lived in Toms River(over the bridge from Seaside) my whole life and the Hershey is the nicest over there. Hershey Motel!!!!

Originally posted by clubkitty

hey clubangel.......which hotel were we thrown out of (by the cops no less) over labor day weekend?? LOL

:tongue:

LOL..oh my god..The Belmont...DO NOT STAY THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..the lady that runs the place is a psycho bitch...I still can't believe we got kicked out ..all my fault too..eeek! Good thing we found another place!

:)

I called a few places and here are some rates that were given:

Hersey- 4 people is $279 a night plus $100 deposit

Sky View Manor- 4 people for 3 nights is $850 plus tax

Anchor- 4 people for 3 nights is $900.

--So a good estimate would be around $225 per person for 3 nights in Seaside on Memorial Day weekend (Friday/Saturday/Sunday nights).

Shits gett'in expensive.

Its all about the GANG PLANK!!!:D...That place used to rent us a whole floor for like $500...We reserved for Memorila day last year, and she gave us the same deal. (WE had like 11 people so it was dirt cheap)...Not the nicest place, but we didnt sleep anyway.

Yeah, i would have to agree with CGM on this one...The Anchor is okay, nothing special, but not a COMPLETE dive either. DO NOT, i repeat, DO NOT stay at the Sandcastle. Long story, but I could go on for hours about that SHIT HOLE!!!! But I also wanted to add one to stay away from... Flamingo, or something along those lines. COMPLETE DUMP...we checked in and the beds were unmade, the Bathrooms were disgusting, and to top it all off, we pulled back one of the sheets and found a cockroach...uuuuuuuhhhhh!!!!!:mad: Hope this helps:)

Originally posted by clubangel

LOL..oh my god..The Belmont...DO NOT STAY THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..the lady that runs the place is a psycho bitch...I still can't believe we got kicked out ..all my fault too..eeek! Good thing we found another place!

:)

omg!! if we r thinking of the same place!.we stayed there in h.s. and that woman was a crazy bitch!! if we even raised our voices outside on the balcony she was like....NO SCREAMING OFF THE BALCONIES!!!! lmao!!

as far as nice rooms...i would say palm villa....pool is nasty...but if u r just looking for nice rooms that's the place!

If you plan on spending $800-900, I would go to a real estate agent and get a nice two bedroom condo for the week, even if you only plan on using it for the weekend. These are the prices of getting places for the week and you get more room and a lot nicer place.

Gary