Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm getting engaged in two weeks

nitro449

i wanna be propsed to the way ben stiller did it in meet the parents. . .with the ring wrapped around jinxsies neck :love:

:D

anyway u do it is going to be so beautiful man. . .just make sure u dont stutter :shake:

::try your favorite place, or close to nature::

Well I can giva ya one. I like the whole idea in the champagne glass..For some reason that seems so romantic...congratulations babe. I'm sure you will make the lucky lady very happy :licker: But, you were a big tease all along....:(:tongue:

Actually, I can give you things not to do, no food, she may swallow the ring.

But mostly what feels right to you and what you know would absolutely amaze and shock her, cause the face that she has form that proposal will be one never to forget;)

I bought a ring for my girl and I am going to give it to her this summer when we go to Europe. I will probably do it in Paris because thats where we are going first, then Barcelona, Ibiza, and Amsterdam. So I figure Paris is the best spot, then the next 2 weeks of vacation will be a celebration.

Originally posted by fierydesire

Well I can giva ya one. I like the whole idea in the champagne glass..

ME TOO! I don't know why, it just seems like it would be so awesome... the two of you are having dinner on the patio of some cozy little restaurant... The waiter brings your glasses for the champagne toast... As she raises her glass she sees the ring and is like :eek:

I've also always loved the whole Paris idea, so Jim- at least your girl gets to live my fantasy, lol!

It would also be nice during a picnic in Central Park...

But really anywhere that holds some kind of special meaning for the two of you is fine.

Originally posted by tastyt

ME TOO! I don't know why, it just seems like it would be so awesome... the two of you are having dinner on the patio of some cozy little restaurant... The waiter brings your glasses for the champagne toast... As she raises her glass she sees the ring and is like :eek:

I've also always loved the whole Paris idea, so Jim- at least your girl gets to live my fantasy, lol!

It would also be nice during a picnic in Central Park...

But really anywhere that holds some kind of special meaning for the two of you is fine.

and even better... it gives me a reason to go back to Paris. We can have our own spot in Paris, so on the one year anniversary I can go back!! what if she does not see it though? down the hatch it goes and in a day or two you are going through feces to try and get it back... risky.

Moonlight and roses is all nice and cozy...but seriously Nitro, proposing is such an individual and nostalgic thing....maybe i'm just a hopeless romantic, but when my time comes....I would absolutely love a proposal that had some sort of substance as to what our relationship has been up until that point...because right there, at that moment when you present the ring to her, it's the stepping stone to a whole new beginnning...

...just my mindless babble. :love:

Originally posted by marcid21

Moonlight and roses is all nice and cozy...but seriously Nitro, proposing is such an individual and nostalgic thing....maybe i'm just a hopeless romantic, but when my time comes....I would absolutely love a proposal that had some sort of substance as to what our relationship has been up until that point...because right there, at that moment when you present the ring to her, it's the stepping stone to a whole new beginnning...

...just my mindless babble. :love:

Awwww :heart::love:

Originally posted by nitro449

I thought about tying it to my dogs neck and when she plays with him in the morning then (SURPRISE)

OMG YESSSS!! If she's an animal lover I'm sure she'll appreciate that.

CONGRATS & GOOD LUCK

11 red roses and 1 white one with the ring inside plan an entire evening and get your friends to help and at periodic points have a rose brought to her with a poem. .. sorta like a scavenger hunt

and at the end theres you with one white rose and a ring. and the rest is l'Amore.

Congrats man :D

Originally posted by siceone

11 red roses and 1 white one with the ring inside plan an entire evening and get your friends to help and at periodic points have a rose brought to her with a poem. .. sorta like a scavenger hunt

and at the end theres you with one white rose and a ring. and the rest is l'Amore.

Congrats man :D

Can someone say 'romantic'...wow, who would have thought....:laugh:

Nice idea though siceone...and good luck to you nitro...however you decide to propose :)

Originally posted by flying_high

Can someone say 'romantic'...wow, who would have thought....:laugh:

Nice idea though siceone...and good luck to you nitro...however you decide to propose :)

maybe there will be a certain "European" cock "european" fry, captain Baggette, what ever you want to call him doing that for you some day.. I WANNA HELP!!!!

Originally posted by nitro449

I thought about tying it to my dogs neck and when she plays with him in the morning then (SURPRISE)

That is so cute. If your dog fetches have him/her bring a flower with the ring in/on it.....

Congratulations......:love:

Originally posted by angeluv

I just got engaged about 2 months ago,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and it was the most memorable moment.............good luck, whatever you choose to do she wil always remember and it will be special to her.

Congrats to you also:)

I like you sig....