Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
fierydesire

Entry after Foreplay....

Recommended Posts

....how exciting does that feel...*droooool...after all that built up tension, your punan is all wet, his cock is hard like a rock...pulsating while...your pussy longs and desires for that insertion of a nice long hard cock.....doesnt the intial injection....just make you quiver all throughout your body......giving you a dizzy sensation.....

Shit, I just got all wet:eek:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Or how bout when you want it inside you so bad....and they know how bad you want it.

Teasing you by just letting it touch the inside of your pussy...but refuses to put it in....until you cant take it anymore and take over by just pushing him all the way in :tongue::eek:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by sexyclubber01

Or how bout when you want it inside you so bad....and they know how bad you want it.

Teasing you by just letting it touch the inside of your pussy...but refuses to put it in....until you cant take it anymore and take over by just pushing him all the way in :tongue::eek:

Now there's a good man ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by sexyclubber01

Or how bout when you want it inside you so bad....and they know how bad you want it.

Teasing you by just letting it touch the inside of your pussy...but refuses to put it in....until you cant take it anymore and take over by just pushing him all the way in :tongue::eek:

UGh had to do that tooo many times :blank:

BTW...G...a good man:confused:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by fierydesire

UGh had to do that tooo many times :blank:

BTW...G...a good man:confused:

Yes, someone who knows how to tease you and drive you up the wall...;)

Now get your drunk ass to b-e-d! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by fierydesire

....how exciting does that feel...*droooool...after all that built up tension, your punan is all wet, his cock is hard like a rock...pulsating while...your pussy longs and desires for that insertion of a nice long hard cock.....doesnt the intial injection....just make you quiver all throughout your body......giving you a dizzy sensation.....

Shit, I just got all wet:eek:

Listening to some of your stories and the way put things just drives me nutzzzzz. It kinda gets me in the mood for some freaky desire.......and no I'm not a tease....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nitro449

Listening to some of your stories and the way put things just drives me nutzzzzz. It kinda gets me in the mood for some freaky desire.......and no I'm not a tease....

Still a tease in my book :tongue:....your getting married all my hopes have been crushed:(

hehe, but no babes congrats, she must be a lucky lady :licker:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×