Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A friend of a friend had a birthday party there this past Friday and I have to say it was probably one of the top 2 WORST places I've ever been to! I don't know if it's any better on a Saturday but you couldn't pay me to go back there!

The music sucked, the drinks were EXPENSIVE, the crowd was stiff (except for the 1 fun girl in the pink shirt) and the club looked like someone's basement...

Not recommended.

Originally posted by sprincess218

A friend of a friend had a birthday party there this past Friday and I have to say it was probably one of the top 2 WORST places I've ever been to! I don't know if it's any better on a Saturday but you couldn't pay me to go back there!

The music sucked, the drinks were EXPENSIVE, the crowd was stiff (except for the 1 fun girl in the pink shirt) and the club looked like someone's basement...

Not recommended.

Now that was funny...

A friend of a friend went but you didn't go. Yet you say its the Worst place to go. OK:rolleyes:

I heard downstairs was hip hop which would explain the sucky music. Not to mention, I heard 15 cops came and busted the party up at 215am.

Saturdays is pretty good. I was there when they had the Freestyle Free For All. Drink prices are pretty normal. $3 Beer and they do $2 shot specials through out the night.

The club itself is ok. They changed the decor from 360 lounge. Not too big not too small.

So before you make a review of a club...

Go there before you speak or you look like a dumb ass.

And that's from a friend of a friend

Originally posted by ariel008

Now that was funny...

A friend of a friend went but you didn't go. Yet you say its the Worst place to go. OK:rolleyes:

I heard downstairs was hip hop which would explain the sucky music. Not to mention, I heard 15 cops came and busted the party up at 215am.

Saturdays is pretty good. I was there when they had the Freestyle Free For All. Drink prices are pretty normal. $3 Beer and they do $2 shot specials through out the night.

The club itself is ok. They changed the decor from 360 lounge. Not too big not too small.

So before you make a review of a club...

Go there before you speak or you look like a dumb ass.

And that's from a friend of a friend

Who are you? The owner? Put your glasses on, honey..I said I was there. I didn't say anything about Saturday nights because I haven't been on a Saturday and like I said, if Friday is any indication of how it is on a Sat I will NEVER attend on a Sat.

So I guess it's you who looks pretty stupid...read before you get smart with someone.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by sweetumzz

I PREFER THE RIO DINER! (lol)

the rio diner is great for sobering up the ass kicking i take at poorbillys...and its also in woodbridge. terrific. :D

lol :laugh: I'm sure I'd prefer it too! How is Poor Billy's? Have you been to Packee's? I rode past it the other day and saw that it's been totally totally remodelled...I've never been but now that it looks "cleaner" maybe I'll drop in?!

Originally posted by sweetumzz

i never been to packees! but im not above it LETS GO! if its open till 3, its for me!

I work at Packees on Thursdays It's Hip Hop and R&B Night..ITs totally remodeled on the inside and the downstairs is the same

Dj paddy Duke is upstairs and Dj prime and Y-not are Down stairs

Saturday's are open till 3am...THere is rock upstairs and Hip hop and R&B Downstairs...

Some would call it Heaven and HELL...\

It would be more like Heaven and Hell if there was TRance/Club Upstairs and Country music Downstairs...

This Place is Garbage, lol, the decor made me want to throw up. Music Garbage, Fat Place if someone new what they were doing, and for the freestyle free for all, lol, that was a bunch of 45 year old guitos shaking there fat asses, made me sick. There was a riot there this past week, 5 differant township police were called in, Good Job guys.:hat: :hat: