Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Meat Heads and Silicone Sistahs

I desperately need to know where you all are going to be tomorrow night. I've been told that SF on a Friday is different but you guys surprised me at DT's birthday. Now I appreciate a nice hunk o'steak and a buxom beauty as much as the next fellow and I KNOW the crowd shouldn't matter and all but tomorrow is different. Thank you and good day.

I WANT to be there tomorrow night but the meat head factor is definitly a factor. I've never been to SF and I'm afraid it might be like the, old school EXIT, type of place. Although PVD probably won't be in town again for a while. Plus the 40 at the door is a big price tag.

Screw it, I'll probably go. Just hope I fall in with a good crowd. :worry::confused:

well....if u r expecting to go to factory on a friday and see the 'normal' factory patron....u will not......u will see a bunch of little kiddies running around like a fat boy in a donut shop......HOWEVER....guest dj's sometimes draw a surprisingly diverse crowd....bottom line is...if u r going for the music...go...i'm sure u will not be the only one there for the music....

Originally posted by misk

well....if u r expecting to go to factory on a friday and see the 'normal' factory patron....u will not......u will see a bunch of little kiddies running around like a fat boy in a donut shop......HOWEVER....guest dj's sometimes draw a surprisingly diverse crowd....bottom line is...if u r going for the music...go...i'm sure u will not be the only one there for the music....

Yeh...gonna be a mess! I hope they don't start showing up on Saturdays..:rolleyes: I'll stick to my Sunday morning sessions! :D