Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rock Hard Cox

pod

hehehe..:cool:

I was on the beach as usual last night, and at around 1:00 AM my friends grab me and take me to Nikki Beach to see Carl Cox...sort of a surprise birthday party since I forgot he was there...

The set was out of hand fantastic, and to top it all off, Steve Lawler closed out the night, and the conference if you will :) I think I made up for being sober throughout conference, I have a massive headache right now :)

i wish i heard him this time, def 1 of my fav dj's & not surprised

he stole the show.....The last time i remember coxy ruled wmc was back when he played at groovejet (4 or 5 yrs ago??) for the moonshine party with dj dan spinning b4 him... coxy was playing a ripping set, when 5am came around to close the club.. cox nor the crowd wanted to stop, hence the club had to cut the power off on him. the crowd still stayed clapping & yelling for another 20 minutes with the lights on & music off..... that was blast from the past...

was anyone at that party??

Originally posted by johnny13

ABSOLUTV, great website............does anyone know of any way to download these sets from ultra????

i agree, the quality is really good, almost feel like i was there...

not sure how to save the broadcast, they have it embedded in the browser, but there has to be a way...