Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fuck

aeroplano

Originally posted by aeroplano

again about the tribal gatherings (sorry joey)... i had just assumed it was going to be hard to get into that party because bed was such a small space and because so many people were going to go. i got there early and had no problem at all. they asked about guestlist, i gave them my name, they said it wasn't there and said, oh fuck it, come in. some of my friends got there late and just offered some dough to whoever was at the door at the time and voila!

Dude- i totally tried........I think the c*nt at the door just wouldn't budge- she didn't like me or something. I think I may have scared her a little! This is just another reason, why I'm getting the hell out of this town.

ok...i've been away from the computer for a while so...

marcos, the guy that opened to the breaks room was tayo. great set he had.

best set - layo & bushwacka

close 2nd - middleton and joshua

best party - the end sound system party @ goddess. a VERY close second was the sf by definition party.

best partners in crime - bonnie and kevin. so glad i got to hang w/u 2 during the conference. you surely hooked it up BIG TIME bonnie @ independence! ;) we have to hook up one of these w/e's and have a little schindig!

lol...i'll second that best dance duo listed by stacey. figured we put on a good show. shit...i enjoyed it. couldn't u tell? ;)

WORST party - DD @ spin. man...what a wack party that was. from the door to the inside, it had the worst vibe. terrible music. what was up with all the vocals DD were playin? what a snore that was. if it weren't for the railing that was holding me up, i would've passed out. not a good way to end my conference...but what more can you expect from a club associated w/space. :rolleyes:

ok...i have so much more to say, but i have to jet...

tbc

Originally posted by phrankadelic

best set - layo & bushwacka

I'm surprised you even paid attention to that set, Frank. The only sets you seemed to be noticing were the ones wiggling and jiggling in front of your face :laugh:

Originally posted by aeroplano

i thought he was actually talking about the light blue pants... which BY THE WAY, i'm going to be wearing in about an hour to go to the beach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

don't worry, they're washed (washed alla dorchester)

Those pants have a life and personality of their own. I miss them. Really... :tongue:

Originally posted by digital7

Winner of the "Messiest Room" Award:

Stace's Bomb Shelter! :hat:

more like n-a-s-t-y!

at least you didn't find monica's garlic bagels under the comforter one morning. not even ask'n how they got there

my poor coffee maker will never be the same