Clubplanet Nightlife Community

YO Kosta

Originally posted by Quest

Cosmic,

Who was spinnin? How was the crowd?

No idea who was spinning,he didnt set the world on fire if you know what i mean.. LOL..... Crowd was pretty good ....Man that DJ booth is really small!!!! Did a shot with Kosta, my man JBR bought a bottle of Champagne and some more shots,so over all not a bad night..

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

Great meeting you last night at Riverstreet...Good luck with it.

Yeah, :rolleyes: Great meeting you:rolleyes: Good luck with the place b/c you are going to need it.

A little birdie told me that certain (*) (*) people get preferentual treatment but I wanted to see for myself. Yeah, he was right.

Thanks for the drink. Oh wait, you didn't buy us one. DOUGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Shit.

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

Yeah, :rolleyes: Great meeting you:rolleyes: Good luck with the place b/c you are going to need it.

A little birdie told me that certain (*) (*) people get preferentual treatment but I wanted to see for myself. Yeah, he was right.

Thanks for the drink. Oh wait, you didn't buy us one. DOUGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

He treated me good last weekend!!!!

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Roveen was the DJ last night if I'm not mistaken. Kosta is a great guy and usually takes care of everyone. He is great.

Maybe it is just THAT place, b/c I've had bad experiences there B4 and I also heard that about him but c'mon. We went there for the SOLE reason to meet and see him, he talked to us for like 5 minutes and booked.

We coulda spent our money somewhere else where it was appreciated.

P.S. PLASTIC champagne glasses? Gimme a break!

Originally posted by cmb1975

btw....you still those cards you were talking about!?!?!

You sound like COSMIC now but what I think you are trying to ask is about the V I P cards. JERSEY JOEL just got back from 2 vacations, one being SoBe, so as soon as he gets his brain cells back, he'll reach out to me.

You are a lock for them, don't worry!

You sound like COSMIC now but what I think you are trying to ask is about the V I P cards. JERSEY JOEL just got back from 2 vacations, one being SoBe, so as soon as he gets his brain cells back, he'll reach out to me.

You are a lock for them, don't worry!

Who's better than you?

:bounce:

Maybe it is just THAT place, b/c I've had bad experiences there B4 and I also heard that about him but c'mon. We went there for the SOLE reason to meet and see him, he talked to us for like 5 minutes and booked.

We coulda spent our money somewhere else where it was appreciated.

P.S. PLASTIC champagne glasses? Gimme a break!

Damn--Sounds like a fun nite

JBR-you should have come to LOOKers with us

Originally posted by pimpinforu

Kosta is a great guy and he would literally take the shirt off his back for ppl if u couldn t get what was promised it was either one of 2 things a.) the owner doesn t want free shit given out or

b.) kosta already was already... blammow lol

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah......KOSTA's a good guy, I know. Gimme friggin break, though. $75.00 for shots? You can't say here's 14 shots, and take 1 on the house.

Do the right thing. I hated that place to begin with and the only reason I went back is b/c KOSTA said give it another try.

And BTW, I know there will be posts about me being cheap but that word doesn't even EXIST in my vocabulary so don't even go there!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah......KOSTA's a good guy, I know. Gimme friggin break, though. $75.00 for shots? You can't say here's 14 shots, and take 1 on the house.

Do the right thing. I hated that place to begin with and the only reason I went back is b/c KOSTA said give it another try.

And BTW, I know there will be posts about me being cheap but that word doesn't even EXIST in my vocabulary so don't even go there!!!!!!!!!

no no, i m not disagreeing with u, thats to much for ppl that r in the biz, i understand the meaning of customer service, alot of ppl don t. I don t know, come to tribecca any sat and u ll see customer service. we appreciate and welcome ppl in the business.

First Off, I would like to apologize for last night. There was way too much BS going on internally. and on top of that my good friend got hit by a car and was laying in a hospital bed, so my thoughts were elsewhere. So, I'm sorry.

As far as the music last night....

well, how can I put it,

I have nothing to say about the front room, We didn't open the back room till much later where Roveen was spinning.

So I'm sorry for not being too friendly, But ask anyone I'm not normally this way.

If you guys decide to come by again drinks are on me. GUARANTEED.

Originally posted by kostaP

First Off, I would like to apologize for last night. There was way too much BS going on internally. and on top of that my good friend got hit by a car and was laying in a hospital bed, so my thoughts were elsewhere. So, I'm sorry.

I hope he's okay......:)

So I'm sorry for not being too friendly, But ask anyone I'm not normally this way.

If you guys decide to come by again drinks are on me. GUARANTEED.

#1) My thoughts go out to your buddy

#2) I knew there had to be something up b/c I've heard too many good things about you from top notch people

#3) I guess I'm an ass for jumping to conclusions B4 you had the chance to explain

#4) It was never about the drinks being on you, KOSTA, it was about doing the right thing. We talked about the old RIVER STREET and you said it was going to be different. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, not that my pressence or opinion means anything.

J B R

#1) My thoughts go out to your buddy

#2) I knew there had to be something up b/c I've heard too many good things about you from top notch people

#3) I guess I'm an ass for jumping to conclusions B4 you had the chance to explain

#4) It was never about the drinks being on you, KOSTA, it was about doing the right thing. We talked about the old RIVER STREET and you said it was going to be different. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, not that my pressence or opinion means anything.

J B R

#1 Thank you. He was walking out of a bar and was plowed down by a drunk driver. Broken arm, leg, ribs, and a frac. in his skull. Needless to say he wont be playing football anymore. But was in good spirits.

Everyones presence and opinions matter to me. I was just in another place last night and wasnt really thinking about this one or the people here for the most part. But I try to ake care of message board people as well as good customers which I failed to do last night and I apologize.

I hope you decide to give it another try, I got my drinking shoes on tonight and don't plan on taking them off so let me know where the meet-up is or if youre coming by anytime soon.

Kosta P.

#1 Thank you. He was walking out of a bar and was plowed down by a drunk driver. Broken arm, leg, ribs, and a frac. in his skull. Needless to say he wont be playing football anymore. But was in good spirits.

Everyones presence and opinions matter to me. I was just in another place last night and wasnt really thinking about this one or the people here for the most part. But I try to ake care of message board people as well as good customers which I failed to do last night and I apologize.

I hope you decide to give it another try, I got my drinking shoes on tonight and don't plan on taking them off so let me know where the meet-up is or if youre coming by anytime soon.

Kosta P.

:D