Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: DJ Scot Project Fans!!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exit sux ass...it's not so much the venue or the management. It's the fucking crowd. I've never seen so many ugly and retarded and annoying people in one place at the same time. The people in the place went from high class to gutter class. The people actually grossed me out more than the bathrooms. :blown:

I guess your the person to judge whos ugly and who isnt...

why dont you post a pic of your self huh...

If you really were into the dj you would go no matter where it is, i mean hes never around here..no way im missing out , wont let other things get in the way of the real reason im there.

Originally posted by hotchickie5

Exit sux ass...it's not so much the venue or the management. It's the fucking crowd. I've never seen so many ugly and retarded and annoying people in one place at the same time. The people in the place went from high class to gutter class. The people actually grossed me out more than the bathrooms. :blown:

If you are gonna make stupid comments at least do it a little smarter...if that makes sense.

Anybody that calls someone else ugly...is the only ugly one in the end.

There will be no charge for my words of wisdom.

thanx for the advice tunnelbandit but i think that u guys are misunderstanding my definition of ugly. an ugly person is rude, smelly, dirty, and so fucked up that they don't know the difference between up and down left and right. it's not the looks i judge it's the attitude and the persona of the people that are there. i couldn't give two shits wut they look like. it's their attitudes that make them ugly. forgive me for not being clear about that before i seemed to have forgotten that meanings lie in people not in words;)

Originally posted by whytevinyl

I guess your the person to judge whos ugly and who isnt...

why dont you post a pic of your self huh...

If you really were into the dj you would go no matter where it is, i mean hes never around here..no way im missing out , wont let other things get in the way of the real reason im there.

i have not yet posted a pic of myself cuz i don't have one on this computer but i assure that i will have some soon...and then i will gladly post my pic.:D:rolleyes:

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

OK

Proper wording is everything;) It's just that my pet peeve is vanity and your statement made you come off in a vain sorta way.

Peace love n chicken grease.

u r so rite and after reading that post again i realized it sounded wrong i'm sorry if i sounded vain which i kno i did...i didn't mean it that way tho;) those of u who kno me kno that it's not all about the looks..it's the person behind the looks :)

Originally posted by codica3

Aww.. I was about to post: DO NOT TURN THIS INTO A DRAMA THREAD but then you guys maturely made amends.. aww. :D

;) i admit when i'm wrong it takes more energy to fight and have enemies than to just admit u r wrong when u r wrong.:confused: if that even makes sense lol...i hate drama i have enough of it outside this post i don't need anymore over silly things;)