Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN:After Hours @Club252 opening night info

Hi All - welp Ive been waiting to hear if Rydell can play but I guess Metro owners havent made a decision..but case may be I have to print up invites and I cant wait anymore...So Friday Opening Night April 19th, 2002's lineup consists of the following:

Residents: Chris Lewis and Steve Roussos

Special Guests: From NYC - DRM,and from Newark/NYC - Wayne Gardner whois aka Strictly Rhythym Recording Artist "Logic" and also I'll do a small set late towards the end (Greg White)

All of this on the Triamped 30,000 watt EV powered Sound System with Martin Intellingent Pro-Lighting

ALSO FREE WITH MEMBERSHIP - Heinekin, Coffee, Fresh fruit Buffet, and at 6 am pastries...

Available for purchase is: all setups (8 ounce plastic cups with ice and yer fav mixer (Tonic, Ginger,Coke,club soda,Dr Pepper,grapefruit and orange and cranberry 1.50 each

Bottled water - Dasani 2.00 or Poland Spring 3.00

Sno Cones (not slush) - with syrup - 2.00

Assorted Candy - 2.50 (theater size bars)

Admission is 10 bucks before 2 am, 15 after 2 am or call for guest list admission which is 10 all night... BYOB: NO GLASS (Bring fav stuff in small - no bigger than pints plastic bottle) NO BEER (We Have heineken - which is free provided by that nights host...

So thats it peeps we are on our way I will hope to see all of you there at Club 252, 252 Lliberty St, Bloomfield NJ..bye fer now, Greg