Clubplanet Nightlife Community

question for the ladies...

Guest bellaragazza

Guest bellaragazza

do you have a lot of girl friends?

because I don't. I find it really hard to get close to girls because women tend to be terribly bitchy and manipulative, well from experience anway.

I'm not one for mind games, gossip or talking behind someones back so I don't tend to put up with people like that. Girls, or females in general just require too much effort to be friends with. They demand attention, they get upset at you for things that just shouldn't matter (like checking out a guy the like but have never even talked to) and just plain bitchy sometimes.

I get along better with boys and i'm often called a slut because of it.. It's not like i'm friends with guys so that I can sleep with them it's just because I get along better with them. Guys seem to work on the "whenever we're both free we'll chill" rule and I find it much more relaxed and enjoyable that way, we've all got a life to lead you know... besides guys tend to deal with things better..

am i alone here? or do you girls feel the same way? :confused:

I've felt that way off and on...but now that I'm 23 and comfortable in my own skin, I don't think gender makes a difference in who you're friends with--a person is a person and my friendship with them is on a one-on-one basis. I don't make generalities...and I've got an equal amount of both girl and guy friends...maybe even more girlfriends. In the end, the people that stuck with me through and through college were my 5 best girlies...so there you go :)

Not to mention my kittens ;)

Well I have more male friends. I agree with Regina on some points. Anyhow I have 3 best girlie friends and yea my kittens...but generally male friends. I seem to get along with them much better...IDK but I hear what your saying hun..girls can be very catty and what not, but as you get older it fades out..I mean girls being catty can only last soo long and if it does then they are just plain immature ya know