Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PVD was Awesome!!!

Originally posted by ticky

2-8.30 thats only 6 1/2 hours thats what sucks about these djs

they play for such short times . Such a big nite and thats all he plays for what kind of ride is that?

6.5 hours a short time???? we are lucky we aren't in Boston where the kick everyone out at 2, instead our shit just gets started @ 2....definitly not one negative thing to say about last night....how was the main dance floor? Didn't even want to make it down there b/c of the crowd and the music was just as hot on the third floor

Originally posted by funkjewl

I don't know I stayed in SF till 7Am... IT was way to pack. PVD was magnificent, but Damn I coudln't even move.

Can't wait for SVEn VAth at VInyl on April 13.. [/quote

Where were all you guys who say it was too packed, main dance floor? I didn't think it was that crowded at all on other floors.....by 4 there wasn't even a line anymore, left @ 5:30 but regretting that now, definitly should have waited it out

Originally posted by PFloyd40

u can't be serious..

most dj's spin 3 hour sets.. [/QUOT

OMG 3 hours?

JP spins SF from 11-12 every week thats 13 hours on big events it can go till the evening 16 plus hours. Junior is doing 14-18 sets

and he is almost 60 years old and they both play every week. PVd

comes around what once a year the least he can do is put insome real time these guys are so called thebest in the world to me 6 hours is very weak . I thought Pvd would at least go till 12 or later why not ? They would let him spin all day give a little back to the fans. I would have liked to have went but 6 hours th place must have been packed the whole time . I guess i am just spoiled

with juniors long sets.

Originally posted by ticky

u can't be serious..

most dj's spin 3 hour sets.. [/QUOT

OMG 3 hours?

JP spins SF from 11-12 every week thats 13 hours on big events it can go till the evening 16 plus hours. Junior is doing 14-18 sets

and he is almost 60 years old and they both play every week. PVd

comes around what once a year the least he can do is put insome real time these guys are so called thebest in the world to me 6 hours is very weak . I thought Pvd would at least go till 12 or later why not ? They would let him spin all day give a little back to the fans. I would have liked to have went but 6 hours th place must have been packed the whole time . I guess i am just spoiled

with juniors long sets.

junior goes on after 4 .. exit usually closes at 3 so thats not 14-18 hours every week..

you can't compare a set between these guys and pvd or other international dj's.. theres no filler time for these guys.. its quality music from start to finish..

i prefer "shorter" quality sets...

6 hours when u mix as aggressively as pvd does is a long ass time.. no 45 minute loops there.. after techno dj's pvd prolly drops the more tracks then anyone...

not to mention, neither junior nor jp spin nearly as many gigs as pvd does.. when he comes around to nyc, he typically has a gig thursday night somewhere like boston or toronto, then his nyc gig on friday, then somewhere else saturday like space in miami, or even as far as mexico.. sometimes he even has a gig wednesday nite too making it 4 consecutive nights in different cities all over the continent... so thats not a fair comparison at all...

junior goes on after 4 .. exit usually closes at 3 so thats not 14-18 hours every week..

you can't compare a set between these guys and pvd or other international dj's.. theres no filler time for these guys.. its quality music from start to finish..

i prefer "shorter" quality sets...

6 hours when u mix as aggressively as pvd does is a long ass time.. no 45 minute loops there.. after techno dj's pvd prolly drops the more tracks then anyone...

n/m.....you added what I was gonna say about them playing alot more gigs....;)

I heard the crowd was very sloppy. Thats why PVD cut his set shorter than what he was gonna play. Glowsticks galore, and no one even tearing it up...Is this true? This is just what I heard from my crew. PVD is quality, and I wish I was there. Well..I'll check in tonight :D

Originally posted by bmw4jay

I heard the crowd was very sloppy. Thats why PVD cut his set shorter than what he was gonna play. Glowsticks galore, and no one even tearing it up...Is this true? This is just what I heard from my crew. PVD is quality, and I wish I was there. Well..I'll check in tonight :D

Thats just the PVD crowd... jumping up and down with glowsticks.

he was only supposed to spin till 8. also glowsticks fuking blow.

luis diaz tore shit up. he was nice and hard for an openign dj.

The only sloppyness I saw was the shirtless guys that was the ONLY people still bumping shoulders with every guy in the damn club :P

Crowd was good... a Lot of guys tho but I didnt come to meet any girls. I came to experience the magic and paul certainly brought that.