Clubplanet Nightlife Community

after hours @ 252: BYOB situation/Update

Heres whats up:

Rydell will NOT be there opening night, which is Friday 19th of April...Our guests will be slammin with DRM from Subtonic Lounge in NYC, Jerrybean will be stopping by and Logic's Wayne Gardner + yours truly and residents...About the liquor please dont bring any glass and NO beer...Situations may dictate that I will probobly have to issue the membership cards...some of you have inquired but it might be best if I open next week so people can come down and fill out the forms and show ID for a card..you can check out the room. I will post which nights Ill be open to do membership cards this week prolly Monday...If you want to avoid any waits or lines put your names on the admission list I am filling out..you can call and leave your name and number of people coming with you and if you like your number and I will phone you back with a time you can come down for a membership card and invites if youd like to pick some up...Saturday's info to be posted soon..more info call The Space @252 ...973-743-6443...http://illbient.com/thespace/ thanx - Greg

Not really Jay...My intention is to open a private club...private clubs have membership cards..I realize at first it will be an open party but once things get settled in it will be members only...this coming week Ill be issuing cards just come down and get 1...I will post when I'll be down at the spot so you can stop down...thanx

I can confirm that I will also be spinning opening night as well as being one of the residents.

The space is probably one of the most beautiful locations in NJ.

With 35 -40 foot high ceilings and an Art Deco interiors no other club has had the kind of visual impact this space does since the Meadowbrook in Cedar Grove.

Yes, this could be todays answer to the Paradise Garage/Zanzibar and what those venues meant to the music scene.

So CP peeps come check it out April 19th.