Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i know, another newbie thread. but......

with the summer quickly approaching, i thought i'd mix 'what are your plans for this summer' with the usual 'where is everyone from' type stuff. :)

well, i am from northern nj...and i'm a five year vet of jersey's guido headquarters...belmar, new jersey. i'm more of a fixture at d'jais than the barstools (since they take them away after happy hour!)...and i am trying out a 'semi-retired' state this summer (although d'jais happy hour will not be rid of me yet!). what's everyone up to this summer???

:bounce:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by trickydick

with the summer quickly approaching, i thought i'd mix 'what are your plans for this summer' with the usual 'where is everyone from' type stuff. :)

well, i am from northern nj...and i'm a five year vet of jersey's guido headquarters...belmar, new jersey. i'm more of a fixture at d'jais than the barstools (since they take them away after happy hour!)...and i am trying out a 'semi-retired' state this summer (although d'jais happy hour will not be rid of me yet!). what's everyone up to this summer???

:bounce:

buddy Belmar is NOT the guido headquarters of NJ..... SSH is! and Djais is great at 5pm on a friday but thats about it.........

Djais friday happy hour sux!! saturday and sunday is the shit.... good luck with the semi retired thing... Ive been tryin that for the past 5 years, and it just aint happenin... For example, I returned home from EXIT this mornin at 7:15....WTF!!! Retiring from having fun is a rediculous idea unless u have others things in mind to do with occupying your weekends... My weeks are so stressful with work and school that on wknds, I still wanna go nuts... Maybe thats why im still single????

well, no offense saleen...but when i said headquarters i meant a 'home base' kind of thing. i love hitting seaside on saturday nights or an occasional sunday...but forget about living there!

anyway, i know retirement will be tough...i am already getting the itch to hit the beach again! :(

we'll see what happens...if crashing and mooching doesn't work out...i may be back again next summer!

:D