Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
dgmodel

Over Reacted A Bit...

Guest bellaragazza

man, i do that all the time.. when i get frustrated i blurt out things that i seriously don't mean..

uhmm my best advice is be honest and apologize.

Originally posted by dgmodel

im only getting down on my knees once and thats to marry my wife...

ya mean propose to your future wife?;)

Opinion 2 - if this person knows you at all, they'll realize that whatever you were arguing about or whatever was going on between you just happened to strike a nerve in that heart of gold you hide....just apologize. It may take time, because yes, some deals are bigger than others...and you may have hurt that person too....but everyone makes mistakes...

Try and be as honest as you can as to why you uttered such harsh words, and let the rest pan itself out. Just don't cover up your feelings, and try to understand theirs.

OOOPS! my bad... i phrased that wrong. youre right marci propose to my future wife... anyhoo... thanks for the kind words... see i dont usually blow up like that, im typically rational, and i can usually seperate emotion from thought and common sense but at that moment all went blank and my mouth went off... as for heart of gold... to be upfront with you its... its fools gold... its fake. its like costume jewelry cornballs buy at the flea market... dont be fooled.