Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn:ib a faggot

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by xpander

I'm sorry... a little off topic, but am I the only one who finds the title of this thread absolutely hilarious?

LOL.. I dunno.. but at least he spelled "faggot" right instead of "feggit" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by ibclubbin

and to think you were one of the few people I met at Roxy that i actually liked

BG

In all seriousness bro I don't remember you...

And the following is to help you out, Malice free..

I'm not an easy person to like I know this Im not that nice, good looking, rich, charming nor do I have any talents or endering qualities that make me special. So I have found through years of soul searching and trying to find my way as a little fish through a big sea of bigger fish and survive is this... I always try to tell the truth.. I do this because the truth is the only gift I can give anyone since I can't really afford to buy drinks and Im not an artist. So.. this is my gift to you..

Your mix sucked Do better

Im not going to coddle your ego, or stroke your hand or anyone for that matter ask the people Im close with on this board I don't pull punches.

From the way you behave on this board I have to say that you wouldn't like me. You don't know me. read the gender.

damn.. you guys starting drama like he fucked someones momma :P

well.. i understand how it feels to be cursed out by a computer nerd.. and how they can only talk shit through the monitors.. but hey, when u see him.. you can always get your revenge .. in your own fruity ways.

:cool:

Originally posted by siceone

Your mix sucked Do better

Im not going to coddle your ego, or stroke your hand or anyone for that matter ask the people Im close with on this board I don't pull punches.

From the way you behave on this board I have to say that you wouldn't like me. You don't know me. read the gender.

all i know of you was a big dude in oversized clothes jumping around to JV noise, so i wouldnt expect you to like my mix....but that makes you the first.....

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

all i know of you was a big dude in oversized clothes jumping around to JV noise, so i wouldnt expect you to like my mix....but that makes you the first.....

BG

:D jumpin my ass off

If you think you come close to JV you are out of your mind.. you can also find me jumping around @ vinyl but I know how much you love that place.

Originally posted by godfatherbam

yo ib, u fuckin smackballs, where u want the brawl to be, we will give u choice of turf, so u can at least feel at home when we bury u....

LMAO!!!!

Jay i fuckin love you man :laugh: