Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
spydagirl

Thanks to Vikki...

I GOT A NEW APARTMENT!!!:D

I was informed on Saturday that I can rent out Vikki's apartment in Medford when she moves out. After months of searching this all happened to easy. Thanks so much Vikki. Danny and I owe you. I can't wait to move out of Salem.

YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yeah Vikki, you're the apartment hook-up queen!

I'm looking for a large one bedroom, preferably a brownstone overlooking the Charles, loft would be a plus. Must have plenty of free on-street parking (no meters/tickets), free utilities, rent control, high ceilings, lots of sunlight, access to the T (within 30 feet), a doorman, fully furnished, tattoo from Fantasy Island MUST be my servant and I'd like to keep it under $600. That shouldn't be a problem, should it??

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I'm looking for a large one bedroom, preferably a brownstone overlooking the Charles, loft would be a plus. Must have plenty of free on-street parking (no meters/tickets), free utilities, rent control, high ceilings, lots of sunlight, access to the T (within 30 feet), a doorman, fully furnished, tattoo from Fantasy Island MUST be my servant and I'd like to keep it under $600. That shouldn't be a problem, should it??

Sure NY...I am sure that will be no problem:rolleyes:

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: nothing like a midget for a servant:laugh: