Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what happened friday

teamj5

:confused:

I like, got lost from everyone. I didn't even get to meet most of you. I didn't even find my friends till I went to my car at 2am. Talk about a time warp...I wandered around from 10-2 alone :(

I know I was front and center, as usual. Then I started snapping pictures. Then I lost everyone. Searched around and couldn't find anyone. Then it was too crowded and I got lost in the sea of JP heads. Next think I know I was in Axis and Goldie was dropping some nasty shit :cool:

Sorry I missed you guys...I got lost :smoke:

Well, after first getting in there and realizing that our meet-up spot had been squashed by the delta-heavy giant we scooched over to the bar, right near where we'd decided to meet. We hung out there for a very short and made our way across the floor to the other side (but a little further back). I caught all of JVM's set from there and was REALLY psyched for the night. JVM played a lot harder than he did in November, and it was right up my alley! Sasha came on, we all got pushed back a bit, then gradually made our way back, pretty close to the middle of the floor. We stuck it out there for an hour or so, but the crowd was bad, the floor was hot and the music just didn't seem to be doing it for any of us, so we headed by the back of the bar, almost underneath the DJ booth (a bit in front). When I say us I'm talking about Vikki, prplhz, kaydup, and A1wave popping in now and again.

We stayed there until 1:30ish, then headed out to beat the coat check line and make our way over to Rise. Which, by the way was EXCELLENT... Ali was just what I needed after the so-so Delta Heavy show.

I kept asking about you at Rise teamj5... you would've loved Ali's set I'm sure, I REALLY hope he plays again there soon!

Originally posted by kaydup

You left out the fact that we left the floor because that guy smelled like pure ass:vomit3:

:laugh: :laugh: Yeah, I did leave that part out... that smelly guy kept following us around all night... he was SO nasty too.

Honestly, how can you let yourself smell that bad!?! Where do those guys come from? They must be genetically engineered to smell that bad or something. I think it may be the next terrorist plot.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

:laugh: :laugh: Yeah, I did leave that part out... that smelly guy kept following us around all night... he was SO nasty too.

Honestly, how can you let yourself smell that bad!?! Where do those guys come from? They must be genetically engineered to smell that bad or something. I think it may be the next terrorist plot.

Yo, Meg and I were laughing our ass off Sat about how you were describing the stench of him:laugh: :laugh: Oh and she wanted me to tell you guys that she was sorry she jetted, but she felt like shit. So she says we will have to do it again!!

Yuck, I hate when those people wont stop following you around. That crap always happens to me at Vinyl.

I think an Ali set @ Rise was what I needed after wasting all that time at Avalon. But, by the time I got out of there, I was just ready to go to sleep. I swear, if I found a chair in there I would have crashed and took a nap till it was over....that shit was putting me to sleep. Good thing I got into see Goldie the last hour of the night (which ruled, btw).

Was upset not to make it to Rise to hear him spin. He is an amazing DJ, definitely one of my favorites...and now you guys know why !