Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lies~~~~

Guest bellaragazza

Guest bellaragazza

humanity seriously disgustes me.

why do people find it important to lie about stupid shit? like which club they went to on friday night for example.. knowing damn well i'll find out..

grr. it's not about the lie.. its not about the club.. the whole point is that they bullshit me to begin with.....

:mad:

lies are stupid IMO, when its about petty shit like that.... but in some cases, some things are just no one else's business u know? some things can be justified but lying about stupid shit is just.... well... stupid. although i have been guilty of stupid white lies for no reason on occasion ::as is everyone im sure::

Lies suck and are stupid...especially those that don't make any sense and are about petty little non-important issues.

Actually I have to say that I can't really remember having lied about those things (just referring to Lina's statement that everyone has at some point)...at least not those lies that don't have any reason.

Sure sometimes you feel like you have to...maybe because you don't want to hurt the other person, or you don't want to start a whole discussion about certain things. When it comes to those stupid, no reason lies though...I really can't understand them. I do think that people that lie for no reason, about unimportant things - have issues...maybe they feel that the truth is not interesting enough, or they just want to see how far they can go with their lies..... either way, those people are pretty sad ones imo.

i agree... my point was only suggesting that im sure everyone has lied about somethingggggg stupid at some point in their lives! whether it be about how many people theyve slept with to what they ate for breakfast that morning... i lied once about what i was doing on a night i didnt go clubbing. i dont know why i lied. i guess to just avoid discussing it in detail at that very moment.... its not that i had anything to hide, its just that it probably woulda caused a little bit of drama at the moment and i didnt want to deal with it right then and there so my response was "idk" when asked "so what r u gonna do tonight instead?" the words "i dont know" just flowed out of my mouth... i kicked myself in the ass afterwards b/c lying about it started more drama than if i were to just tell what i was doing.... so... when i say stupid lil lies, thats what i mean

Guest bellaragazza

I completely agree that most people tell white lies, and if they are to protect someone or whatnot then it's understandable.

But what I don't understand is why the hell people lie about things knowing damn well they'll get caught.. see in this case the person who supposedly went out on friday night doesn't typically go out clubbing so even if he wanted to bullshit about it he wouldn't know where to start. Where he supposedly went is where all my friends who also know him work and they would have seen him at one point or another.

Anyhow, I still don't understand the purpose behind it if you know you're going to get caught.

lol...Lina, I totally understand you... what I was trying to say is that I hate those lies that don't have ANY reason (the "what did you have for breakfast" for example...;)...I mean, come on, who cares, what does it matter, where is the benefit...etc.).

Bella....well, I do know that there are some people out there that lie out of habit. I once had a friend and she would constantly lie...stupid little unnecessary lies...I do believe that she just did it cause it gave her a thrill... kind of "will I be caught or can I get away with it"... it's pretty sad I think :(

Lies are like blinking....they happen all the time sometimes you an control them....and othertimes it just happens.

Writers lie...its called Fiction.

I have the habbit of telling people the cold harsh truth.

Perhaps its better if we lie from time to time.

"Dear...those shoes make you look like a circus reject."

*throw in a little white lie*

"Hey hun...i love those shoes!"

:flame:

Originally posted by bellaragazza

humanity seriously disgustes me.

why do people find it important to lie about stupid shit? like which club they went to on friday night for example.. knowing damn well i'll find out..

grr. it's not about the lie.. its not about the club.. the whole point is that they bullshit me to begin with.....

:mad:

That has always been my problem.