Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BF/GF sneaking on voicemail messages...

Guys, i know this is out of topic... but...

is it ok when your gf/bf sneaking on your voicemail messages?

Without you knowing and I just cant imagine him freakin sneaking what my passcode is......

I just dont know what to feel now...

its really invading my privacy,

what would you feel and what would you do to him? :mad:

That's really disrespectful what he pulled...Ask him why he did it...if he apologizes and is sincere then decide where you want to take it from there...oh and take berniec's idea ;)

By the way..how did u find out that he got your password and heard the messages?

thats fucked up.. my ex fiance was doing that with my aol name and i didnt even know.. Whenever someone was like "why didnt you write me back"... and I would tell them i never got the email.. all the mail i got from my guy friends would be deleted!! its fucked up! Definitly invasion of privacy.. I would definitly change the passwords and see what he does.. Guys'girls can be so messed up...

Originally posted by bebby6919

thats fucked up.. my ex fiance was doing that with my aol name and i didnt even know.. Whenever someone was like "why didnt you write me back"... and I would tell them i never got the email.. all the mail i got from my guy friends would be deleted!! its fucked up! Definitly invasion of privacy.. I would definitly change the passwords and see what he does.. Guys'girls can be so messed up...

My ex did that with my aol too...I was wondering why people would leave me IM's when I had my away message on and I wouldnt get them...same with emails...I caught him in the act too. He never expected to get caught so the look on his face (and the anger on mine) was priceless:)

Originally posted by destiny779

My ex did that with my aol too...I was wondering why people would leave me IM's when I had my away message on and I wouldnt get them...same with emails...I caught him in the act too. He never expected to get caught so the look on his face (and the anger on mine) was priceless:)

i know.. its great.. he totally denied it but i knew if was him.. whatever hes my EX fiance now..

Originally posted by bebby6919

i know.. its great.. he totally denied it but i knew if was him.. whatever hes my EX fiance now..

Good for you..just imagine what he would have done if you guys would have gotten married...you never would have had privacy :eek:

Good for you..just imagine what he would have done if you guys would have gotten married...you never would have had privacy :eek:

well thats not the reason i broke it off.. it was many things.. but if you tell me you trust me then go disrespect my privacy like that sorry buddy.. you need trust to build a life together.. blah.. ok this thread is becoming too depressing for me... lol

That's really disrespectful what he pulled...Ask him why he did it...if he apologizes and is sincere then decide where you want to take it from there...oh and take berniec's idea ;)

By the way..how did u find out that he got your password and heard the messages?

hey gurls... Thanks for all the advise...

I found it out when he told one of my friends and my friend told it to my sister and of course my sister told me what he's doing...

Actually, I havent change the password yet coz I know it would drive him more crazy that lots of guys trying to call me and asking me to go out and since I always see him everyday, there would be no reason for him to think that I am going out with other guys.

I cant talk to him until now because I wanted to talk about it when he's not sick anymore so I can bust his ass!!!

Originally posted by tranceformer16

I found it out when he told one of my friends and my friend told it to my sister and of course my sister told me what he's doing...

Actually, I havent change the password yet coz I know it would drive him more crazy that lots of guys trying to call me and asking me to go out and since I always see him everyday, there would be no reason for him to think that I am going out with other guys.

I cant talk to him until now because I wanted to talk about it when he's not sick anymore so I can bust his ass!!!

lol good luck girlie!!

I admit to have done it to an ex in the past...but it was totally called for bc I had my suspicions that he was being unfaithful...turns out I was right too!!!:mad::blown:

But I learned my lesson to respect other's privacy and I doubt I would ever do it again...

Originally posted by tranceformer16

OOOO I like that better then what I said to do!!:D

Good Luck!!