Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sat apr 6th..Chris Monaco..about F'ing time

Well its about time we get to hear his shit again. I thought you moved to Guam ang sold you turntables for books on Inner Peace!! Just kidding. I will def. go to Platinum for that!! Congrats Chris, glad to see you behind the decks again...oh yea Boris too..nice.

Alen.. Louie Devito....Chris Monaco....Louie Devito......Chris Monaco.....tough decision. :laugh:

Just kidding,

Best of Luck Platinum!! Again, Brian/Chris see you sat.

Be Good....**JM**

John his sets at Bunka this past Saturday were out of this world, I cant say it enuff,playing for the crowd at Bunka, he brings on Mikey Mac's Chapter with a little Be Yourself over it, different but genius at the same time, bext beat matcher in Jersey hands down, buildups off the wall, I really can't say it enuff, and watch before the year is out he will be signed to Twisted, :hat:

CHRIS, GREAT WORKING WITH YOU THIS PAST SATURDAY.......WE BATTLED 3 RECORDS FOR 3 RECORDS ALL NIGHT AND HAD A GREAT TIME........BEST OF LUCK......VERY FEW DJ'S I WOULD DO THAT WITH BUT CHRIS IS GREAT AND A LOT OF FUN......HE LIKES CORONAS AND CRACKHAUS....HOOK HIM UP!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by john_michael0494

spygirl..you better be there soon.... this thrs....?? fri the 12 will be a big night at exit as well, I should be able to work something out for the door if you want to go. I will be playing until 3, I got a bunch of new promos you will def. like ;) Later....

**JM**

Congrats on the new spot:D

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Cloud Nine?

Almost, I fell into a rut over the last few weeks with everything that was going on, but in light of recent events things have changed for the better, first with Chris, then something that popped back into, (what i call) my Drama Free Lounge, now with whats happening down the shore this summer, cloud 9 will be an understatement in weeks to come :D

Originally posted by kettleone4me

Almost, I fell into a rut over the last few weeks with everything that was going on, but in light of recent events things have changed for the better, first with Chris, then something that popped back into, (what i call) my Drama Free Lounge, now with whats happening down the shore this summer, cloud 9 will be an understatement in weeks to come :D

Glad to see you back in smiles:)

Originally posted by john_michael0494

Well its about time we get to hear his shit again. I thought you moved to Guam ang sold you turntables for books on Inner Peace!! Just kidding. I will def. go to Platinum for that!! Congrats Chris, glad to see you behind the decks again...oh yea Boris too..nice.

Alen.. Louie Devito....Chris Monaco....Louie Devito......Chris Monaco.....tough decision. :laugh:

Just kidding,

Best of Luck Platinum!! Again, Brian/Chris see you sat.

Be Good....**JM**

hey...wussup?! John...it's V. yea i'm on here:tongue: if you need comps for sat let me know. i got three slots open.:)