Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sat apr 6th..Chris Monaco..about F'ing time

Monaco was definitely on point. It was nice to finally hear him, instead of hear about him. Hope to hear him again sooner than later. Boris was impressive as always. It was nice to all the familiar faces doing something different.:D

Thanks for the tape!!!!!!!!!:eek:;):laugh2:

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Monaco was definitely on point. It was nice to finally hear him, instead of hear about him. Hope to hear him again sooner than later. Boris was impressive as always. It was nice to all the familiar faces doing something different.:D

Thanks for the tape!!!!!!!!!:eek:;):laugh2:

Did I meet you on Saturday? My friend was introducing me to some people from CP but I am not sure if you were one of them. I was very drunk so everything is blurry. :) Either way I had a great time, too bad I missed the after hours.

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Monaco was definitely on point. It was nice to finally hear him, instead of hear about him. Hope to hear him again sooner than later.

He was on point, it was nice to hear him, and you will hear him again sooner than later.......

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who came out, even the couple people that were not expected, watch closely for the next event with Chris, it should be fun-filled

Originally posted by kettleone4me

He was on point, it was nice to hear him, and you will hear him again sooner than later.......

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who came out, even the couple people that were not expected, watch closely for the next event with Chris, it should be fun-filled

:D

Originally posted by nepples

Did I meet you on Saturday? My friend was introducing me to some people from CP but I am not sure if you were one of them. I was very drunk so everything is blurry. :) Either way I had a great time, too bad I missed the after hours.

Could have, but I don't think so. I know we have a few friends in common..... :)

First time I ever heard Monaco and he was DEF ON POINT!!!!

Kids got serious Skills, and Amazing Track Selection and he knows how to work tracks. If you get a chance to hear him def go out and give him a listen, you wont be dissapointed.

Originally posted by binoys

First time I ever heard Monaco and he was DEF ON POINT!!!!

Kids got serious Skills, and Amazing Track Selection and he knows how to work tracks. If you get a chance to hear him def go out and give him a listen, you wont be dissapointed.

So agreed!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

If god was one of us Chris would have a weekly residency in a big room...enough of him opening up for people who are not as good as him. He got his first start behind the decks with me in the mid 90s spinning anywhere that would take us. I would love to hear from him and where hes playing.

see you abyss for dt-peace

feelgood

Originally posted by feelgoodshouse

If god was one of us Chris would have a weekly residency in a big room...enough of him opening up for people who are not as good as him. He got his first start behind the decks with me in the mid 90s spinning anywhere that would take us. I would love to hear from him and where hes playing.

see you abyss for dt-peace

feelgood

very well put and thanks, chris should not be opening for anyone at all, i cant say it enuff (no pun) how great of a DJ he really is, his mixing is far better than any other DJ in jersey, and yes i said ANY other in Jersey, his time is coming

I would really love to say hi to him sometime. Do you know when he'll be playing again? I'm out playing alot myself but my saturdays are mostly free....does he play bunka often? I remeber when he used to open for richie santana on fridays...it was always sad when he went off.

could you please tell him John (feelgood) says "hi"?

would love to have him play on our radio show at Rutgers:)

Originally posted by feelgoodshouse

I remeber when he used to open for richie santana on fridays

could you please tell him John (feelgood) says "hi"?

would love to have him play on our radio show at Rutgers:)

those were the days when he opened up for richie, fridays were off the hook back then at bunka, PM me and i can get you in touch with him, and i think he would love to do the radio show, we can work something out

Originally posted by kettleone4me

those were the days when he opened up for richie, fridays were off the hook back then at bunka, PM me and i can get you in touch with him, and i think he would love to do the radio show, we can work something out

That seems like so long ago.......:eek::blown::idea::)