Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*attn* hotchickie5

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me go check the toilet.. teeeeeeeeeeena just flew here... he landed on the roof but tripped i heard her tumble off.. shes ok tho.. i hear her splashing around in the toilet again.... no hes not there.. hmmmmmmmmmmm... tell him to flush the toilet again.. meybe he got stuck in the pipe..:confused:

Originally posted by bebby6919

um.. its called being bored... it said "attn" hotchickie5.. so there is no reason for you to call it cheese.. wasnt meant for your eyes.. nosey people!!

god forbid i click on a link in an OPEN FORUM!!

btw...PM's..use them...love them

Originally posted by hotchickie5

Highmay~~~~~>:mad: lighten up get a sense of humor use it luv it

me? lighten up?

excuse me...but no girl ever tells me what to do...

you're lucky that i dont know where you live...

or else we would play "Ike and Tina" and I'd be the husband...

allow me to make a suggestion ur majesty...u don't want to fuckin go there with me...i do wut i want when i want and i will tell whoever i want wut i want them to do...Do u understand or would u like for me to simplify it a lil more for ur lil brain

allow me to make a suggestion ur majesty...u don't want to fuckin go there with me...i do wut i want when i want and i will tell whoever i want wut i want them to do...Do u understand or would u like for me to simplify it a lil more for ur lil brain

oooooo...you told me off...yuo must feel like a REALLY BIG FUCKING GIRL right now...

put a sock in it, child...you have absolutely NO IDEA who you're fucking with...

(now as a comeback, dont say some old shit like "i dont care who you are "highmay," I'm a bitch!"....please, something original...hope that isnt too much you're brain can handle...)

wtf makes u think we r japs...u're just jealous cuz u can't be like us.

no...I'm actually pretty damn glad i'm not like you two...

now i love to continue this one sided war of wits, but i've got business to take care of...

ONE..

Originally posted by highmay

i hate samoas..unlike some Long Island Draper loving JAPs i know...

ok now thats not cool.. JAP's... um.. no sorry. im definitly not a JAP... we have had this little quarrel about the whole draper lover thing.. so that I am used to and no one will change my mind about that..

uh oh he fucked with jessie.... WARNING WARNING WARNING... you didnt want to do that... this may be a good one tho.... you are both persistant