Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*attn* hotchickie5

Originally posted by hotchickie5

debbie y are some people just so kewl? why can't we be kewl like them?:confused:

i just flushed a few samoas to ya..... i dunno. i wish i could be cool... all i do is sit home and pick my now.. i have a real sticky collection tho :D

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

put a sock in it, child...you have absolutely NO IDEA who you're fucking with...

u wouldn't be able to handle me a day...i always win u have no idea who u are fuckin with....

now be a good lil doggy and go away...u're wasting my time

now hotchickie5, let me ask you something: how could i ever be in compliance with you when you're not even competent enough to recognize that pressing the little "quote" button on the bottom right hand corner will make one of those little cool things I did with your post on my reply?

In actuality, YOU'RE wasting MY TIME...unless you not taking into consideration that I have just made you an example of the stereotypical "arrogent & angry newbie" and how you just can't fuck with those who are, quite simply, levels above and beyond your comprehension.

Now, please leave and worry about which toe ring you should wear when you see Draper at the run down LI "club" on Thursday night.

Originally posted by highmay

STFUâ„¢

Ok you have fucking problems.. you shut the fuck up.. i didnt say anything wrong to you.. All we did was start a thread fucking around and you had to put in your 2 fucking sense and start drama.. we figured this board needed a little enlightment.. and entertainment.. but instead we got more drama.. whatever.. im off to bed... peace

highmay i understand that you are insecure and that makes you angry and depressed. and if taking your anger out on me and trying to make me feel like i am incompetent makes you feel better then go right ahead. i'll just laugh at you and walk away like i always do when people like you start shit.

btw... i have trouble deciding wut perfume to wear not which toe ring.;)

Andrew!! lolo.. luv you too babe!!!! I'll see you in 2 weeks at exit when NERO is back on sats!!!!!

njangel.. i like your attitude. thanx hun :D

jay.. hows the baby doing? you arent normal either hun!

Chris... lol.. that NJ post was mad funny... see you fri..

Originally posted by highmay

now hotchickie5, let me ask you something: how could i ever be in compliance with you when you're not even competent enough to recognize that pressing the little "quote" button on the bottom right hand corner will make one of those little cool things I did with your post on my reply?

In actuality, YOU'RE wasting MY TIME...unless you not taking into consideration that I have just made you an example of the stereotypical "arrogent & angry newbie" and how you just can't fuck with those who are, quite simply, levels above and beyond your comprehension.

Now, please leave and worry about which toe ring you should wear when you see Draper at the run down LI "club" on Thursday night.

Now if that is not CLASSIC.....I don't know what is.

bebby i wanna go to the merry-go-round. if i'm a good little girl will u take me. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!?:confused:

only if you are good.. I will take you... The big one on the cross island!!!! wahoooooooo.. when is it coming back? Its been a while...:confused: