Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Piro 8.....Question about VIP-Tech

Originally posted by vip-tech

dude, you must sit at a computer all day like me. Anyway, if you catch the fact on a good nite it's the fuckin bomb. Otherwise it sucks. It's hit or miss. Tell me the last time we were there it didin't suck.

I sit here counting the minutes to go home. Like watching sand through the hour glass. I agree, that place is hit or miss. Lately, it's been good, IMO. Probably won't go back for a while though, we'll see. I talked to Mike the Hat last Saturday to see if you guys wanted to go to Metro but he said he couldn't get in touch with you. I'll be back, time for a smoke break. I'm all about smoke breaks.

Originally posted by piro8

I'll be back, time for a smoke break. I'm all about smoke breaks.

(I am peeping over here cuz i have so little motivation today... )

but Piro -- you are too funny. :laugh:

and you missed a great friday night btw. uh did you hear how Joe flipped me (literally).

so i take it you are not going to the annivesary party? i can't cuz i will be back in beantown that weekend. um but Gil is gonna get his ass in trouble. :blank: god help that boy!

Originally posted by nycchic24

(I am peeping over here cuz i have so little motivation today... )

but Piro -- you are too funny. :laugh:

and you missed a great friday night btw. uh did you hear how Joe flipped me (literally).

so i take it you are not going to the annivesary party? i can't cuz i will be back in beantown that weekend. um but Gil is gonna get his ass in trouble. :blank: god help that boy!

Hi sweetie- I heard PVD was sick. I don't think I'm going to the Anniversary party. I say that now.........:D

vip-tech, I think the Anniversary party is 4/13.

Originally posted by djdanfury

April 13th.........13 on 13.... JP is recording the live Double CD that night/morning.

Piro are u going to metro this weekend?

I don't think so. Actually, I was gonna go to Joeys for the Tempts VIP voucher but I think they're doing it as a raffle and I never win that crap. I went to Metro last Saturday and had a good time. I'm going to try and not go out until Tempts opening night on 4/27. Key word "try."

April 13th.........13 on 13.... JP is recording the live Double CD that night/morning.

Piro are u going to metro this weekend?

which cd do you mean djdanfury?

a live @ SF cd was just released..........is this another one or you mean he's gonna play out the same set as the cd? :confused::D

your not a warrior piro. ill be there with mike duh hat

In the ambulance, middle finger sticking up saying,"I don't care what you do to me because I'm a fucking warrior." who was that?

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by tyco

which cd do you mean djdanfury?

a live @ SF cd was just released..........is this another one or you mean he's gonna play out the same set as the cd? :confused::D

http://www.soundfactorynyc.com/index2.html

In Pursuit of Perfection"

Sound Factory Live Album

Recording Live 4/13/02

Audience Participation

in sound recording &

video shoot is strongly

encouraged.

Sound Factory lays down

tracks for it's first in a series

of Live Double CD Albums.

BE LOUD! BE PROUD!

http://www.soundfactorynyc.com/index2.html

In Pursuit of Perfection"

Sound Factory Live Album

Recording Live 4/13/02

Audience Participation

in sound recording &

video shoot is strongly

encouraged.

Sound Factory lays down

tracks for it's first in a series

of Live Double CD Albums.

BE LOUD! BE PROUD!

wow.......that f'ckin hot.

def gonna go now..........:D

I know your not asking the first female warrior in my crew if she's going opening weekend are you? let me just anser you in true 3:16 style..... ohhhhhhhhhhh helllllllllllllllll yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!! PS...that kid in the back of the ambulance dosen't like his name on the net. Let's just call him Joe the boot

I know your not asking the first female warrior in my crew if she's going opening weekend are you? let me just anser you in true 3:16 style..... ohhhhhhhhhhh helllllllllllllllll yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!! PS...that kid in the back of the ambulance dosen't like his name on the net. Let's just call him Joe the boot

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

We'll be there. Tag teaming like the Hart Foundation.