Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Menage A Gras.... Anthony Nero

this SAT THE 13th, IT S THE MENAGE A GRAS PARTY. SPECIAL GUEST DJ ANTHONY NERO ALONG W/ TRENDSETTERS ENT., AND ROYAL PROMOTIONS R HOSTING ONE OF THE LARGEST PRE SUMMER PARTIES. HERE S THE DEAL THERE WILL BE OVER $1000 DOLLARS IN CASH AND PRIZES FOR THE GIRLS W/ THE MOST BEADS. K T U WILL BE BROADCASTING LIVE, WE WILL HAVE AN OPEN BAR FOR $25 DOLLARS FROM 9-12THIS INCLUDES ADMISSION, THEIR WILL ALSO BE AN EXTOIC MALE REVUE SHOW FOR THE LADIES, WITH 2K2 VIP CARDS GIVEN OUT. THIS THEME PARTY CAN T BE MISSED!!!!THIS ALL TAKES PLACE AT THE NEW TRIBECCA IN FORT LEE NJ. FOR FURTHER INFO VIEW WWW.CLUBTRIBECCA.COM OR CALL 201 207 6153 FOR VIP GUEST LIST INFO OR LOG ON TO OUTQ.COM NJ CLUB AND CONCERT CALENDAR. MENAGE A GRAS 4/13/02 we bought 5000 beads and 500 masks so please get to tribecca early b/c they r limited.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah... well i feel bad now.. i guess he should come and see what he is missing and so he can see how wrong he was and we can make him feel even more like a dick? sounds like a plan to me!!!! I love proving people wrong.. esp people who think they know everything...eh ehm saleen....

Originally posted by bebby6919

yeah... well i feel bad now.. i guess he should come and see what he is missing and so he can see how wrong he was and we can make him feel even more like a dick? sounds like a plan to me!!!! I love proving people wrong.. esp people who think they know everything...eh ehm saleen....

see thats why i m saying he can come and clean the bathroom. i could def get him in. i mean it s not that bad saleen money is money. email us or go to outq.com for futher details on the menage a gras party with anthony nero. by doing this saleen u show some ambition saleen, i will put on board as head of the urination department. good luck

Originally posted by pimpinforu

see thats why i m saying he can come and clean the bathroom. i could def get him in. i mean it s not that bad saleen money is money. email us or go to outq.com for futher details on the menage a gras party with anthony nero. by doing this saleen u show some ambition saleen, i will put on board as head of the urination department. good luck

:laugh: we'll ill be there.. i cant wait now.. do i know you too.. b/c i didnt know royaltbobbyd was bob and i didnt know promojunkie was rich or chrisdez was chris.. lol.. are you someone i know as well?

This is gonna be nuts everyone...Nero is having a party at Tribecca. They are gonna heve to make some more room there cuz it is gonna be packed inside. Maybe they should put some speakers outside so that the people that arent allowed in can still hear the music. Doesn't matter though cuz everyone listening to KTU is gonna hear the live set but I'll be inside cuz CHUCK is gonna hook me up at the door. And im gonna have at least 15 of my peeps there that are gonna be rippin up the dance floor along with all the other Nero fans out there. See everyone in two weeks...I'll be the one wearin all the ICE.

NEXT SAT THE 13th, IT S THE MENAGE A GRAS PARTY. SPECIAL GUEST DJ ANTHONY NERO ALONG W/ TRENDSETTERS ENT., AND ROYAL PROMOTIONS R HOSTING ONE OF THE LARGEST PRE SUMMER PARTIES. HERE S THE DEAL THERE WILL BE OVER $1000 DOLLARS IN CASH AND PRIZES FOR THE GIRLS W/ THE MOST BEADS. K T U WILL BE BROADCASTING LIVE, WE WILL HAVE AN OPEN BAR FOR $25 DOLLARS FROM 9-12THIS INCLUDES ADMISSION, THEIR WILL ALSO BE AN EXTOIC MALE REVUE SHOW FOR THE LADIES, WITH 2K2 VIP CARDS GIVEN OUT. THIS THEME PARTY CAN T BE MISSED!!!!THIS ALL TAKES PLACE AT THE NEW TRIBECCA IN FORT LEE NJ. FOR FURTHER INFO VIEW WWW.CLUBTRIBECCA.COM OR CALL 201 207 6153 FOR VIP GUEST LIST INFO OR LOG ON TO OUTQ.COM NJ CLUB AND CONCERT CALENDAR. MENAGE A GRAS 4/13/02

yo CHUCK REAL ORIGINAL DID U COME UP WITH THAT MARDIGRAS IDEA YOURSELF REAL ORIGINAL

YOUR A SMART MUTHAFUCKA

NEXT SAT THE 13th, IT S THE MENAGE A GRAS PARTY. SPECIAL GUEST DJ ANTHONY NERO ALONG W/ TRENDSETTERS ENT., AND ROYAL PROMOTIONS R HOSTING ONE OF THE LARGEST PRE SUMMER PARTIES. HERE S THE DEAL THERE WILL BE OVER $1000 DOLLARS IN CASH AND PRIZES FOR THE GIRLS W/ THE MOST BEADS. K T U WILL BE BROADCASTING LIVE, WE WILL HAVE AN OPEN BAR FOR $25 DOLLARS FROM 9-12THIS INCLUDES ADMISSION, THEIR WILL ALSO BE AN EXTOIC MALE REVUE SHOW FOR THE LADIES, WITH 2K2 VIP CARDS GIVEN OUT. THIS THEME PARTY CAN T BE MISSED!!!!THIS ALL TAKES PLACE AT THE NEW TRIBECCA IN FORT LEE NJ. FOR FURTHER INFO VIEW WWW.CLUBTRIBECCA.COM OR CALL 201 207 6153 FOR VIP GUEST LIST INFO OR LOG ON TO OUTQ.COM NJ CLUB AND CONCERT CALENDAR. MENAGE A GRAS 4/13/02

ALSO DIDN'T SOMEONE JUST DO THIS FRIDAY THAT JUST PAST THEIR CHUCK ARE YOU TAKING OTHER PEOPLES IDEAS

Originally posted by trewguy

ALSO DIDN'T SOMEONE JUST DO THIS FRIDAY THAT JUST PAST THEIR CHUCK ARE YOU TAKING OTHER PEOPLES IDEAS

HMMM LET ME THINK ABOUT THIS? DID I COME UP W/ THE MARDI GRAS THEME MYSELF? IS THIS KID FOR REAL? AS FAR AS I KNOW MARDI GRAS HAS BEEN AROUND FOR CENTURIES, HOWEVER YEA I CAME UP W/ THE MENAGE A GRAS IDEA. SOME PPL R SO F**KING IGNORANT IT S UNBELIEVABLE. ANYWAY IT S GONA BE A GREAT NIGHT AT TRIBECCA NEXT SAT THE 13TH.

HMMM LET ME THINK ABOUT THIS? DID I COME UP W/ THE MARDI GRAS THEME MYSELF? IS THIS KID FOR REAL? AS FAR AS I KNOW MARDI GRAS HAS BEEN AROUND FOR CENTURIES, HOWEVER YEA I CAME UP W/ THE MENAGE A GRAS IDEA. SOME PPL R SO F**KING IGNORANT IT S UNBELIEVABLE. ANYWAY IT S GONA BE A GREAT NIGHT AT TRIBECCA WITH NEXT SAT, THE 13TH.

wow that kids a dick.. anyway.. i definitly got off work that night so I will def be there!! Ant I cant fucking wait... Oh and on my way upstate wed night I got a little lost and I passed tribecca!!! lol. Now I know where it is! :D

This is an Amazing Cue for Tribecca to get the 16th Best DJ in the world I mean i am amazed this guy would even play there they must be paying a huge amount of cash to get him ..........I just wonder if the Arabs who own the joint are paying him US greenbacks or in camels..........also will books of translations be handed out that night i sometimes have problems with the 100 different languages going on in that place........

As usual Mr Happpi always Happy

wow that kids a dick.. anyway.. i definitly got off work that night so I will def be there!! Ant I cant fucking wait... Oh and on my way upstate wed night I got a little lost and I passed tribecca!!! lol. Now I know where it is! :D

cool, look foward to meeting u...it s gonna be a great night.

Originally posted by mrhapppi

This is an Amazing Cue for Tribecca to get the 16th Best DJ in the world I mean i am amazed this guy would even play there they must be paying a huge amount of cash to get him ..........I just wonder if the Arabs who own the joint are paying him US greenbacks or in camels..........also will books of translations be handed out that night i sometimes have problems with the 100 different languages going on in that place........

As usual Mr Happpi always Happy

yo aklfjdowqleijfnaksjhcklafa.;;; ;allkdfjj ;akldfj ;alskdfj;akdfoieifjfjcn......................oh u need a translation BOOK?

GET THERE EARLY AND AVOID THE HUGE LINE....

J/K THERE IS ALSO AND OPEN BAR FFOR $25 FROM 9 -12 SERIOUSLY GET THERE EARLY ON SAT 4 13 03

def I'll ask nero, chris or rich who you are.. what is your real name

deff do so, or if u forget my real name is chuck, ask for me when u get there, b/c i mean drivin from L I to support ur friend is just so real and respectable. u deff deserve to get taken care of for some shit like that.. i look foward to meeting u??????

???????????????