Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Menage A Gras.... Anthony Nero

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saleen351

Ok, Mr saleen never read this thread, so I saw all the posts and I decided to read it. Then I see the Saleen bashings. Then I read this joke of a night is at tribecca.... what a joke, they have been trying to get that place packed for years. Then the funneist thing in this thread, is the fact that chuck materson is promoting the party... Didn't you get beat up and someone pulled a gun on you......???? Cause that was posted on this board, a very long time ago...... Your a loser buddy, why did you change your name..???? You ran from CP with your tail between your legs. You were scared to show up at certain places..... Then I realize not one person except one has nothing to do with this night.... You losers are promoting a party that no one from this board is going to...... How gay is that? Only fucking faggots promote and keep promoting ...

Saleen 6

Promoting faggots 0

Game over, I win, and nero if your soooooooo good why do u need these geeks to keep bumping up threads..... Have they ever heard of aol instant messenger? Its really Sad...... Better hope you get some Prom bookings......

MR SALEEN,

HOW SAD, AND TO THINK,IN THE OTHER POST,I JUST WISHEDU LUCK ON UR TRIP TO SOBE...IT S ONLY A FUCKIN MESSAGE BOARD BROTHER..EASE THE FUCK UP A LIL..., WHATS THE MATTER ARE YOU MAD B/C I TOYED U A LIL BIT.?.DON T U BASH ALL PROMOTERS? BY THE WAY WHATS THE DEAL WITH BASHIN ALL THE PROMOTERS? WERE U GANG RAPED BY A BUNCH OF THEM OR SOMETHING? AS FAR AS UR OPINION AND WHATEVER SHIT PPL TALK GOES..FUCK IT B/C I DO WHAT I LOVE AND I LOVE WHAT I DO....AND I STAY FOCUSED. AS FAR AS UR MINDLESS STATEMENTS ON WHO S THE BEST DJ AND WHO S THE BEST PROMOTER WELL HMMMM UR THE BEST WHAT??? ANYWAY HAVE A SAFE TRIP

A S S H O L E

P.S GET THE FACTS STRAIGHT NOONE PULLED A GUN ON ME...AND TRIBECCA IS PACKED MORE THAN SOUTH BEACH IS OF QUEERS....

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by pimpinforu

MR SALEEN,

HOW SAD, AND TO THINK,IN THE OTHER POST,I JUST WISHEDU LUCK ON UR TRIP TO SOBE...IT S ONLY A FUCKIN MESSAGE BOARD BROTHER..EASE THE FUCK UP A LIL..., WHATS THE MATTER ARE YOU MAD B/C I TOYED U A LIL BIT.?.DON T U BASH ALL PROMOTERS? BY THE WAY WHATS THE DEAL WITH BASHIN ALL THE PROMOTERS? WERE U GANG RAPED BY A BUNCH OF THEM OR SOMETHING? AS FAR AS UR OPINION AND WHATEVER SHIT PPL TALK GOES..FUCK IT B/C I DO WHAT I LOVE AND I LOVE WHAT I DO....AND I STAY FOCUSED. AS FAR AS UR MINDLESS STATEMENTS ON WHO S THE BEST DJ AND WHO S THE BEST PROMOTER WELL HMMMM UR THE BEST WHAT??? ANYWAY HAVE A SAFE TRIP

A S S H O L E

P.S GET THE FACTS STRAIGHT NOONE PULLED A GUN ON ME...AND TRIBECCA IS PACKED MORE THAN SOUTH BEACH IS OF QUEERS....

some one who was on this board back then remembers the truth, I truely can't remember but it was funny as hell, something about you gettting beat up and someone with a gun...... don't worry time will tell if someone remembers it...... You changed your name, why? you scared? I guess so....... I don't talk shit, I talk the truth, and all on this board will agree with me......... Every time I hear your name on ktu I fucking laugh,,,,,,,, :laugh: Chuck Matherson........ :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: whats next #14 Ranked Dj. Louie Devito and #12 Ktu's Lil C are playing tribecca.?:laugh:

Originally posted by saleen351

some one who was on this board back then remembers the truth, I truely can't remember but it was funny as hell, something about you gettting beat up and someone with a gun...... don't worry time will tell if someone remembers it...... You changed your name, why? you scared? I guess so....... I don't talk shit, I talk the truth, and all on this board will agree with me......... Every time I hear your name on ktu I fucking laugh,,,,,,,, :laugh: Chuck Matherson........ :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: whats next #14 Ranked Dj. Louie Devito and #12 Ktu's Lil C are playing tribecca.?:laugh:

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MATTER? U TALK THE TRUTH? U CAN T HANDLE THE TRUTH....CHANGE MY NAME ? I DID N T CHANGE SHIT PLAYBOY....U LAUGH EVERYTIME U HEAR ME ON THE RADIO??WHAT STATION R U ON? 106.1 WNEFAG....HOW ABOUT U TELL ME WHATS NEXT FOR TRIBECCA? HOW ABOUT U BOOK ME A HEADLINER? OR BETTER YET TELL ME HOW U WOULD BOOK A PERFORMER.....HAVE FUN IN SOBE

PS I LOVE THE FACT THAT U TAKE THE TIME AND POST SHIT ABOUT ME ......AND OUR CLUB IT JUST GOES TO SHOW YOUR ENVY....OF PROMOTERS

Why doesn't everyone stop messing with Saleen because he is right. He won. Yes. you did win Saleen. You won the right to be callled a flaming toolbox who puts marshmallow fluff on his cock and has his poodle lick it off. And to be called a geek who moved his computer next to his bed so he can sit on his bedpost and post on CP all day. Your mother probly tied a t-bone around your neck so your dogs would play with you. You probly have a 400 pound girlfriend who spits oil through her 2 teeth and farts in public. Nero is getting paid. Your still sucking big camel dick for a dime of crack and a stick of winterfresh. Have a nice day. Watch out for those sharks in Sobe. Lata : )

Originally posted by saleen351

YO SALEEN THAT KID GOT HIS ASS BEAT SUNDAY KICKED IN THE HEAD A POOLSTICK BROKEN OVER HIS HEAD HE IS NOTHING BUT A PUNK I ENJOYED WATCHING IT I DON'T WANT TO INCRIMINATE MYSELF SO ILL LEAVE IT THAT I WATCHED IT

Originally posted by promojunkie

Why doesn't everyone stop messing with Saleen because he is right. He won. Yes. you did win Saleen. You won the right to be callled a flaming toolbox who puts marshmallow fluff on his cock and has his poodle lick it off. And to be called a geek who moved his computer next to his bed so he can sit on his bedpost and post on CP all day. Your mother probly tied a t-bone around your neck so your dogs would play with you. You probly have a 400 pound girlfriend who spits oil through her 2 teeth and farts in public. Nero is getting paid. Your still sucking big camel dick for a dime of crack and a stick of winterfresh. Have a nice day. Watch out for those sharks in Sobe. Lata : )

:laugh: that was great hun... 2 more days!!!!!!!!!!!! wahoo.. cant fucking wait...