Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Menage A Gras.... Anthony Nero

Originally posted by pimpinforu

deff do so, or if u forget my real name is chuck, ask for me when u get there, b/c i mean drivin from L I to support ur friend is just so real and respectable. u deff deserve to get taken care of for some shit like that.. i look foward to meeting u??????

nice.. hehe my name is debbie.. I will go anywhere to support nero.. hes the best... im his mom (lol... right hun?).. Look forward to meeting you as well! :D

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by chrisdez25

ill be the one walking around with the most beadz

well that is of course in the begining of the night

:) i wanna see some tits :)

your fucking nuts hun!:tongue: .. i will have no beads.. b/c i have respect for myself :D.. but i will LET you GIVE me one b/c Im yoru friend :laugh:

Originally posted by bebby6919

your fucking nuts hun!:tongue: .. i will have no beads.. b/c i have respect for myself :D.. but i will LET you GIVE me one b/c Im yoru friend :laugh:

to get beads from me you gotta do more than just be my friend haha just playin ill give you one..:);) this is going to be one sick night with a line wrapped around the block don't miss out get thier early..... Nero will definitly have that place bumpin....... tear the place down ant.....

Originally posted by chrisdez25

to get beads from me you gotta do more than just be my friend haha just playin ill give you one..:);) this is going to be one sick night with a line wrapped around the block don't miss out get thier early..... Nero will definitly have that place bumpin....... tear the place down ant.....

yeah definitly.. i think i may come out to NJ earlier and we'll all chill and do something before we go.. I took off work so I dotn want to sit around all day, ya know?

yeah definitly.. i think i may come out to NJ earlier and we'll all chill and do something before we go.. I took off work so I dotn want to sit around all day, ya know?

wll discuss it on friday i know ill definitly see you

CHRIS, WHATS UP, NICE MEETING U THE OTHER NIGHT, YEA THIS SAT IS GONNA BE JUST A LIL CRAZY. I THINK U SHOULD POST THE FLIER UP SO U CAN EVERY1 A LIL TEASE:eek: SEE U SAT

YOU FAGGET HOW IS YOUR HEAD U FAGGET AND YOUR GIRL GOT THROWN DOWN LIKE THE CRACKWHORE SHE IS

Originally posted by trewguy

YOU FAGGET HOW IS YOUR HEAD U FAGGET AND YOUR GIRL GOT THROWN DOWN LIKE THE CRACKWHORE SHE IS

Dave,

Calm down. There is no need to bring more drama to this board. We have enough of that shit. Pm him if you want to ask him that. Thanks.

nice.. hehe my name is debbie.. I will go anywhere to support nero.. hes the best... im his mom (lol... right hun?).. Look forward to meeting you as well! :D

save the drama for ur momma, shit

act ur age not ur shoe size:laugh:

chris i don t know how to do it.. but it s on the website....go to clubtribecca.com

let me know how it works out...

I told Chris how to post the flyer last night. He wasnt online tho I PMed him with the info on how to do it. So, you have to wiat till he gets onto CP today.. If he cant do it I'll post it b/c I have the pic and everything. I just figured he wanted to do it. Well Im off to school now.. peeeeeeeeace kiddies :D

I told Chris how to post the flyer last night. He wasnt online tho I PMed him with the info on how to do it. So, you have to wiat till he gets onto CP today.. If he cant do it I'll post it b/c I have the pic and everything. I just figured he wanted to do it. Well Im off to school now.. peeeeeeeeace kiddies :D

Thanx anyway......;)

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Dave,

Calm down. There is no need to bring more drama to this board. We have enough of that shit. Pm him if you want to ask him that. Thanks.

YO THAT FAGGET GOT BEATDOWN THE OTHER NIGHT A POOLSTICK BROKEN OVER HIS HEAD KICKED IN THE FACE HIS GIRL GOT THROWN TO THE FLOOR I ENJOYED IT.