Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: No More Subliminal Parties @ Centro Hernan Cancelled

Originally posted by sonicinfusion

TELL ME YOU ARE JOKING!! THE FUCKIN GUY WAS AT MIAMI A WEEK BACK .. HOW CAN HE HAVE VISA PROBLEMS!!

wtf IM PISSED NOW ...

I WANT TO FUCKIN SEE THIS GUY SPIN ...

HE IS FAR BETTER THEN FUCKIN DIGWEED , SASHA , HOWELLS ... grr ANYONE...

did you physically see him at wmc or no?... cause to my understanding he wasnt at ultra- and mike and i went to spin the night he was supposed to be there and either we missed his set or he wasn't there- we still dont knoow for sure which happened...

Originally posted by idrthrbclbng

This sucks. I was at Spin on the Sunday at WMC, and I did not see Hernan, only Oakey and D:Fuse, but I got there late and thought I had missed him.....

Damn, I was ready for this...

same with us, we got there around 1? i think- and figured we missed him-

oakey and d:fuse were sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk though.... :hat:

Originally posted by littled

same with us, we got there around 1? i think- and figured we missed him-

oakey and d:fuse were sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk though.... :hat:

You're 100% correct, that night KICKED ASS - started at Lola for Lexicon, then Spin for Oakey and D:Fuse, and then PVD@Space. So drunk by the end of the morning...

I miss WMC!

:D

Originally posted by xpander

OMG...are you're knocking Oakenfold?

Dude First of all let me tell you from 94 to 98 no one could even be better then that guy .. He has been on the top and now he doesnt give a shit .. He is more into money .. the guy has 2 kids .. leave him the fuck alone ..

I got into electronic music cause of him back in 94 so i totally respect him .. I dont give a shit to what he does now cause trance is not my taste any more .. Its all about deep , dark , dirty , progressive house for me now ..

and Plus i have heard he has been playing some sick Breaks and new tracks .. So i dont MIND listening to them ..

Originally posted by sonicinfusion

Dude First of all let me tell you from 94 to 98 no one could even be better then that guy .. He has been on the top and now he doesnt give a shit .. He is more into money .. the guy has 2 kids .. leave him the fuck alone ..

I got into electronic music cause of him back in 94 so i totally respect him .. I dont give a shit to what he does now cause trance is not my taste any more .. Its all about deep , dark , dirty , progressive house for me now ..

and Plus i have heard he has been playing some sick Breaks and new tracks .. So i dont MIND listening to them ..

haha...dude, no worries...it just seems like yesterday that I was fighting with you over him...LOL

And just cuz he has kids...eh...nevermind, not gonna bother...lol