Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sapphirecut

fliz77

..is a good example of why i love dance music....what a beautiful slice of progresssive and uplifting trance....Stunning....has Ibiza written all over it....I know there have been lots of posts about it but seriously....this may be one of the greatest songs I've heard in a long while....Bound to be classic...

Fliz :D

Originally posted by spikesnj

I posted about this song about a week ago...

dave

I posted about it last year when Danny first played it at Vinyl...but seriously who cares who first posted about it? The song will be posted about for months! AND it hasnt been commercially released yet...doubt promos are even out.

Fliz

Originally posted by fliz77

I posted about it last year when Danny first played it at Vinyl...but seriously who cares who first posted about it? The song will be posted about for months! AND it hasnt been commercially released yet...doubt promos are even out.

Fliz

its all good..im not trying to be a dick....just nobody replied to my post... lol :) Its coming out on Twisted..i dunno when

Originally posted by ronalds

no doubt. when i was @ Space for Danny i met the girl who wrote the song. Would you believe she is a doctor?

ive been loving this track for months now:)

not only is she a teacher, but shes a profesor at a college too, my good friend is in one of her classes...he hits up viny every wekeend and tells her how everyone goes crazy when they hear it.....:cool:

Guest saleen351

will some body please wake me up when this track comes to the end.......:zzz:

yea its nice and beautiful and done well but where is the fawking energy...... typical vinyl track..........

Originally posted by saleen351

[b

typical vinyl track..........

its actually NOT your typical vinyl track.....:)

also...most of the tracks that DT play have their own certain energy to them that make you want to dance your ass off......no hard breakdowns needed :)

dave

will some body please wake me up when this track comes to the end.......:zzz:

yea its nice and beautiful and done well but where is the fawking energy...... typical vinyl track..........

When you go to Vinyl you'll understand...things sound WAY better in a big room and sequenced well...just my opinion

Fliz

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by fliz77

When you go to Vinyl you'll understand...things sound WAY better in a big room and sequenced well...just my opinion

Fliz

flizz you obviously know music, but I would have to say you are opposite of me. They say I hate everything but from your posts your seem to love everything........ we need to meet in the middle....:D

Free Your Mind is def not a typical Vinyl track, far from it. The first time i heard DT drop it I was I can't believe he's dropping a trancey tune?????? As for Vinyl energy Saleen, you don't and never will know because you're not there on a weekly basis. Have you ever even been to Vinyl??????

Originally posted by dznyc

Free Your Mind is def not a typical Vinyl track, far from it. The first time i heard DT drop it I was I can't believe he's dropping a trancey tune?????? As for Vinyl energy Saleen, you don't and never will know because you're not there on a weekly basis. Have you ever even been to Vinyl??????

I agree 100%.... I was like where the hell did this track come from........

I am at Vinyl every friday for the music and the energy...there is sooo much in there, as soon as you walk in you feel it

dave

Guest saleen351

nope never been, heard horror stories from the place, No alcohol , tone of drugs , dirtbags, people dress like shit, the place is a hell hole..... all my temps crew won't ever go back and most live in the city, so why would I go since my crew hates it. You guys have fun staying in the city in the summer the rest will be at the shore. every week you can see, Jason Ojeada, Denny tsettos, Manny, richie santana, eddie baez, rydell, lopez, teo, tronco, scribbles, boris, mendez, j vicious, plus more... why would anyone stay in the city........ One word for ya DRUGS>>>> without drugs DT is done.............. case closed....... one week of drug sniffing dog at the door and you guys would be at the factory......

nope never been, heard horror stories from the place, No alcohol , tone of drugs , dirtbags, people dress like shit, the place is a hell hole..... all my temps crew won't ever go back and most live in the city, so why would I go since my crew hates it. You guys have fun staying in the city in the summer the rest will be at the shore. every week you can see, Jason Ojeada, Denny tsettos, Manny, richie santana, eddie baez, rydell, lopez, teo, tronco, scribbles, boris, mendez, j vicious, plus more... why would anyone stay in the city........ One word for ya DRUGS>>>> without drugs DT is done.............. case closed....... one week of drug sniffing dog at the door and you guys would be at the factory......

Clueless my brotha, cluelesssssssssssssssssssssss. LMFAOOOOOOOOOO.

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this kid is really truly clueless posting something like that.. i have been to both the shore and vinyl so everyone is entitled to their opinion.....but to bash a place you have heard about second hand is another thing....its really funny how every dj mentioned above has played so much of danny teneglias work.......and the vibe is totally different at a shore club then a place like vinyl.....not everyone goes to a club wanting both to hook up and hear good music like you and your guido retarts do............case closed............mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmbahhh

aside from maybe 2 or 3 names up there :blown::laugh:

just one for sure baffles me and is quite amusing and shows ur music intelligience/love for cheese, granted a few others others can play cheesy as well but KIRK LOPEZ...u have to be fucking kiddin me.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by wakeup

aside from maybe 2 or 3 names up there :blown::laugh:

just one for sure baffles me and is quite amusing and shows ur music intelligience/love for cheese, granted a few others others can play cheesy as well but KIRK LOPEZ...u have to be fucking kiddin me.

well money talks and the surf had its best year ever last year..... so Kirk is doing well. I forgot your a better DJ.......

whats wrong with any of the names I put up, the fact is what ever your mood you can find some DJ to fit how your feeling that night all with in 2 miles of each other and for 10 bucks... I'd say not to bad......

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by papasquat

quote:

this kid is really truly clueless posting something like that.. i have been to both the shore and vinyl so everyone is entitled to their opinion.....but to bash a place you have heard about second hand is another thing....its really funny how every dj mentioned above has played so much of danny teneglias work.......and the vibe is totally different at a shore club then a place like vinyl.....not everyone goes to a club wanting both to hook up and hear good music like you and your guido retarts do............case closed............mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmbahhh

have you ever not bought a stearo or computer or car based on what your friends tell you? Have you ever changed your vacation plans based on the fact that no one you know had a good time? Have you ever asked a waiter what is good? Have you ever asked people who went to a college to compare it to others or ask about their experiences? Have you ever not purchased a WMC badge cause others say it wasn't worth it.

Yes being there at Vinyl will def give me the best idea of the joint but come on if my boys don't like it I'll "probaly" not like it..... TO think other wise means you don't trust your friends....

And for the guido commnet, you obviously have trouble pulling chicks. Only people who don't pull chicks hate guidos.........