Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OK, I admit, I'm a DJ whore.....

vicman

Originally posted by malanee

Goddammit! He's mine Vic! You wouldn't even know who he was if I hadn't pointed him out to you!

Prepare for an all out DJ WHORE WAR!!!!:mad:

if only i could get into buzz with a camera I would totally pervert myself into a MAJOR dj whore, like XXX style

by the way malanee, I accept your challenge! :D

Originally posted by vicman

if only i could get into buzz with a camera I would totally pervert myself into a MAJOR dj whore, like XXX style

by the way malanee, I accept your challenge! :D

one of my friends has taken a camera into buzz several times... I'll ask her where she hides it and let you know! LOL

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

one of my friends has taken a camera into buzz several times... I'll ask her where she hides it and let you know! LOL

someone told me that she hid it in her maxipad, but if i did that i think i would feel unrefreshed and find walking normally quite difficult :(

someone told me that she hid it in her maxipad, but if i did that i think i would feel unrefreshed and find walking normally quite difficult :(

I know what you by the"unfresh" feeling. I get that sometimes myself. But here's how I got a camera past the Nazi's at the front; go ahead and carry the camera in a coat pocket, a small coat pocket when they start searching you don't say anything about it, ifthey find it,well they find it just act like it's no big deal (cause it's not really) and when they say you can't take thi in there just say that you didn't know, but can I check it with my coat. They said yes to me when I brought mine. But if they say no, just hide it behind a buh or something till you get out and then go collect it. But when I took my camera in I was already:roll: and forgot that I even had the thing by the time I made it to the coat check.

Originally posted by ~surreal~

Speaking of pleasure, I'll be catching him next thursday!!! :bounce:

we'll be catching him on next Sunday, which I dont know if its good or bad. Good 'cos we get to see S&D, bad, 'cos theyr spinning, Thursday somewhere, and presumably Friday and Saturday in NY...so I wonder how they will be on Sunday.

we'll be catching him on next Sunday, which I dont know if its good or bad. Good 'cos we get to see S&D, bad, 'cos theyr spinning, Thursday somewhere, and presumably Friday and Saturday in NY...so I wonder how they will be on Sunday.

Doors open at 9 for S&D at Buzz, right? I wonder how long they will spin.... that Monday is gonna suck... :(

Doors open at 9 for S&D at Buzz, right? I wonder how long they will spin.... that Monday is gonna suck... :(

no way monday is going to suck----------->aren't the chemical brothers spinning at nation that night? You guys best just call off work monday & tuesday.

Still debating wether or not I should stick around for the chems?

Originally posted by joeygk

no way monday is going to suck----------->aren't the chemical brothers spinning at nation that night? You guys best just call off work monday & tuesday.

i dunno if i'll go to both shows, my wallet is still a bit sensitive after wmc, i would love to catch chemical brothers...shieeeettttttt....why did they have to book the 2 of 'em on back to back nights?

Originally posted by joeygk

Yeah, they are at Nation on that Monday. I think I'm gonna skip it since I will be hitting up Buzz on that Friday and Sunday.... I should be OK on Monday for work. I've gone to Buzz for Sunday events before and been some what functional the next morning :laugh:

Isn't the chemical brothers party an all ages thing? I thought I saw that somewhere :confused:

Isn't the chemical brothers party an all ages thing? I thought I saw that somewhere :confused:

well Buzz is an all ages thing, wait, unless you mean theye are actually gunna be admiting toddlers and children with their grandparents on Monday :confused:

well Buzz is an all ages thing, wait, unless you mean theye are actually gunna be admiting toddlers and children with their grandparents on Monday :confused:

Actually Buzz is 18 & over.... all ages means whether you are 10, 12, 15 or whatever you can go to the show.

Actually Buzz is 18 & over.... all ages means whether you are 10, 12, 15 or whatever you can go to the show.

so foir thos epeopel choosing to go on Monday, they could end up partying next to some 9 year old coming home from baseball practice?...wtf?!?!?! thats messed up? will th e9 year old wear wrist bands so they dont purchase alcohol?

so foir thos epeopel choosing to go on Monday, they could end up partying next to some 9 year old coming home from baseball practice?...wtf?!?!?! thats messed up? will th e9 year old wear wrist bands so they dont purchase alcohol?

i would think the same policy still applies... if you are over 21 you get a wristband... under 21 you get those big black Xs.

I guess since Monday its technically Nation and not Buzz, that's why its all ages. I use to go see the 2 Skinnee J's there and I'd be one of the oldest people there... DAMN! haha