Clubplanet Nightlife Community

COACHELLA - Bjork, S&D, The Strokes, BT, Tiesto, Oakenfold, and more... anyone going?

happykittn

• 2 weeks later...

Hecc ya im goin! That is.... if you i knew where it was gonna be at;) u forgot to put the location. and i'll bump you a ride trance. - i love bjork with a pas & met tiesto in DC about 2 months ago. really coo dude. short though.:eek: thad be tight if he actually would remember me.

I am going there to help out a friend of mine who is setting up a tent for a film release and other stuff...................come say hello....i will know more details about what we will have there.......i will be setting up the whole thing and of course enjoy the two free nights and free hotel room.......and the bands and DJS

email: poweredbysin@yahoo.com

I'm totally going! I can't wait to see kosheen, bad boy bill, digweed, and the rest of 'em I love zero 7 as well.

Does anyone know if sasha is spinning w/digweed? I know it says on the website but someone said it was only digweed :(