Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Wanna Be A Stripper.....

Originally posted by usa

let me guess you applied and they rejected you because you are ugly.. you might wanna try some cheap strip clubs in the bronx or queens

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW....it speaks of other things besides terrorism.

How about strip clubs in the west Bank or Pakistan...ya think she has a shot there?

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW....it speaks of other things besides terrorism.

How about strip clubs in the west Bank or Pakistan...ya think she has a shot there?

LOL!!!!

seriously, why do you care USA? it has nothing to do with the middle east. but it is good to see that you do have more than one interest in the world.

DAMN YOU PEOPLE ARE F'N RUTHLESS... although her intentions do sound out of wack, you dont know what its like growing up in the hood without your mother around. At least she is willing to work for a living, instead of going on welfare and having us pay for her kid! I'm NOT sticking up for her and I'm NOT saying her choices are justified, but WHO ARE YOU to say whats right for her? And its hypecritical to 'dis her for doing drugs or asking about them when a good portion of the people who post on this board are no angels. And someone mentioned that her fiancee' should get another job and pay for her expenses to Florida, what the f' is up with that? Whatever happened to independant woman and that whole vibe? lol. Why does the man have to pay, its probably not even his kid!

If there were LESS people in this world who judged others by the way the looked, dressed, the color of their skin or sexual preference... the world would be a much better place!

Originally posted by njdionysus

If there were LESS people in this world who judged others by the way the looked, dressed, the color of their skin or sexual preference... the world would be a much better place!

Give me a break... I don't judge anyone by the color or their skin or sexual preferance... but I will judge someone that posts on a message boad about their interests in Drugs and Stripping and defends it by saying she is an adult with a child.

I am sure a there are people on this board who have tested the drug waters... But when you have a child, you need to realize that you don't have the luxury of doing as you please. Your actions have a direct consequence on another human being, one that is fully dependant on you. That child is heading to school next year and when the teacher asks "what does your mother do for a living... you can bet there will be quite a reaction to "she is a stripper". Think of the effect that has on a small child.

Save your money on the breasts, it would take a year dancing to recoup your losses....women with B cups make just as much money as women with fake Ds, if not more. I was a stripper myself for a while, and dancing is all about attitude, not as much about looks. You have to look decent, but you make the money off giving lap dances, not off dancing on stage. Getting people to go back with you doesn't require big tits, only that you're friendly, wear a smile, seem interested in the guy, and are basically a cock tease.

One of my exes also was a stripper (and still is), barely had B cup breasts, and still pulled about a thousand a night (back in Tampa where that money is worth a lot more than it is here). Just carry yourself well, don't get too fucked up on the job, and remember that it's all about thge Benjamins.

Besides, A: Fake tits are gross, and B: if you're gonna have any more kids, you won't be able to breastfeed. Just a couple of other factors...

Originally posted by sigmagal

Is this girl for Real... she has got to be kidding!

She is getting all defensive about people judging her when she comes on her to tell us that she is 21 with a Three year old daughter and she would like information and advise on Pills and Stripping. She throws her mother into it to make people feel bad... Bull Shit! Would your mamma have been ipressed with your Raising a child while being a drugged out srtipper... Not very likely!

don't forget she's a telemarketer. :rolleyes:

a big fu to the cocksockers who decided that 7pm easter sunday (in the middle of dinner) would be a good time to make a sales call.