Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Big Apple Breaks Last Night...

god, I was an hour & a half late for work today... I guess I need to get back into my schedule of living with 3-4hours of sleep per night... Today was tough...

Ok...

Roll into phaze1 somewhere ~9:45... Roha on the decks, cp crew in effect... shortly thereafter the Menace shows up and I proceed to steal the 1st "new job hub" from ron... (HAHA), which then lands me in buying the firt "new job drink"... Time flys... lets go to coal....

Coal, ~10:30...

The cp crew has commendeered the first few tables and everyone's chillin... me and thehacker walk in with a Tiramisu cake that says "take this job and shove it!" (what else would it say??? - props kris)

All is well in clubland, and we have a happy menace, making "The happy menace faceâ„¢" (which we got a pic of,lol)...

Miss Bliss ("you know, cara", lol amy & christian) rippin it up on the decks...

Time flys, cake gets eaten, more cp/nb shows up, music is good, life is good...

Dj Tangent (who came straight off the plane from the uk to coal) is showin us how its done now... I was a bit preoccupied by the festivities, but there were some plump dj tracks and some other things I remember hearing...

Dj Wool starts the wax melee and shortly thereafter has a crowd surrounding the decks in awe & amazement as he makes it look ohh so easy...

Aside from some neighbors who need to be bitchslapped (who live like 10 doors down), who put in several complaints about the noise... It was Overall a great night...

Originally posted by breaksny

Wow thanx 4 the review. Well doen Joey. I think the job of reviewer is in good hands between u and jay p when I can't make it out. :tongue:

:cool:

there would have been more trainspots, but I was pretty preoccupied with the celebration...

Well I'll add a few trainspots then:

Tangent - Don't Panic. His new track....absolutely sick. the music video is at http://www.sponge.pipz.com

Lee Coombs - Future Sound of Retro

Plump DJs - Big Groovy Fucker

How We Flex - Deep Inside

Soul of Man - Big Up Da Noise

Puretone - Addicted to Bass (Hyper + Rhymes Mix)

Eh I'd probably remember a few more but I was pretty junked myself....

Nice seeing a bunch of you out there.

Yeah, I second that on "the neighbors need to be bitchslapped!!" ;) But it was a good time, thanks to everyone who came out, and especially those who stayed for that "Rhythm's A Drug" remix I played at the very end! If rhythm's a drug I'm hooked on you, so show me every move... uh ok I'm gonna stop now.

Moving right along, next week (4/10) we've got....

KRAFTY KUTS!!!!!!

wooo can't wait for that one!

And of course, tonight at Shelter.. hope to see you all there. I'm playing 12-1, Freq Nasty will go on at 1 (until 2:30 or 3), and Sara's gonna close.

xo

Cara

www.djmissbliss.com

www.big-apple-breaks.com

Originally posted by djmissbliss

Yeah, I second that on "the neighbors need to be bitchslapped!!" ;) But it was a good time, thanks to everyone who came out, and especially those who stayed for that "Rhythm's A Drug" remix I played at the very end! If rhythm's a drug I'm hooked on you, so show me every move... uh ok I'm gonna stop now.

Moving right along, next week (4/10) we've got....

KRAFTY KUTS!!!!!!

wooo can't wait for that one!

And of course, tonight at Shelter.. hope to see you all there. I'm playing 12-1, Freq Nasty will go on at 1 (until 2:30 or 3), and Sara's gonna close.

xo

Cara

www.djmissbliss.com

www.big-apple-breaks.com

The K

The R

The A

The F

The T

The Y

The K

The U

The T

The S

kkkkkrraakrakrakrakraaafty kuts... (is up next)

Kraft Kuts wit tha ill type sound.