Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MP3 help

Originally posted by therunner

I have a bunch of mp3 live sets that are anywhere from an hour and half long to three hours long and I know that I can split them so I can burn them onto CD's but how do I do this??

log on to yahoo and type in "mp3 splitter" quite a few pop up, most free...joey told me about it on Monday...after sampling them you can go ahead an buy them :rolleyes:

Originally posted by vicman

log on to yahoo and type in "mp3 splitter" quite a few pop up, most free...joey told me about it on Monday...after sampling them you can go ahead an buy them :rolleyes:

So I actually have to buy something? Damn that sucks, I hate spending money. I will check it out when I get off work tonight.

i had this problem also when i got mp3's that are too long. what i did was just convert those mp3 to your standard audio wav file. you can download a bunch .wav free programs that let you do funky stuff like add echo, mix, speed up etc. i just cut off where i needed to, at the 71-74 min mark and just burn it on two separate cds.

what you really need to get is an mp3 player, i'm very interested so i don't have to worry about this shit. plus it's digital, so your music won't skip like on a cd player.

Originally posted by eggmok

i had this problem also when i got mp3's that are too long. what i did was just convert those mp3 to your standard audio wav file. you can download a bunch .wav free programs that let you do funky stuff like add echo, mix, speed up etc. i just cut off where i needed to, at the 71-74 min mark and just burn it on two separate cds.

what you really need to get is an mp3 player, i'm very interested so i don't have to worry about this shit. plus it's digital, so your music won't skip like on a cd player.

Yeah I am going to get an mp3 disk player or just an mp3 player like an Ipod or something but I need music for the car. And I don't even have close the amount of money to throw an mp3 player in my dash.