Fucking or making love, which one...

njdionysus

Guest bellaragazza
Originally posted by tastey

making love is something women do while getting fucked by men

well aren't you a romantic ...

Originally posted by bellaragazza

well aren't you a romantic ...

oh i can be QUITE romantic if i feel like it. then again, a girl would have to earn that romantic behaviour, IOW demonstrate an unique value to me.

example:

when i was 17 y.o. i had a girlfriend and it was her birthday. i gave her a box that was wrapped in that "present paper". i told her: "in that packet are the two greatest things in life". she ripped the paper away and on the lid of the box it said "laughter". then she took the lid of the box off and looked inside. on the bottom of the box i put a mirror. she began to cry and told me that that was the most romantic thing she ever saw :rolleyes:

Guest bellaragazza
Originally posted by tastey

oh i can be QUITE romantic if i feel like it. then again, a girl would have to earn that romantic behaviour, IOW demonstrate an unique value to me.

example:

when i was 17 y.o. i had a girlfriend and it was her birthday. i gave her a box that was wrapped in that "present paper". i told her: "in that packet are the two greatest things in life". she ripped the paper away and on the lid of the box it said "laughter". then she took the lid of the box off and looked inside. on the bottom of the box i put a mirror. she began to cry and told me that that was the most romantic thing she ever saw :rolleyes:

you don't have to justify yourself.